Farewell Mister Nelson Mandela !!!

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Olymoon, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Nelson Mandela is gone, wish him happiness in the other life.

May his heritage last long inside us, so we all fight for peace and freedom.

3. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

Nothing better than short attention spans and the media. But Reality is not always so kind with manufactured legacies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fcOXqFQw2hc

Personally I don't care much about the issue, but it's like people saying how Malcom X was a hero when he was just as racist as those he was fighting against.

4. Nikos Laos

Nikos Laos Newbie

couldn´t agree more with xoso http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=546_1386290683 cheers everyone

5. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Youtube and it's bullshit commentators, always providing an entertaining afternoon. :rofl:

6. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

red about it today...
    he was 95 years though, unlike Paul Walker :sad:

7. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

I assume that Mr. Mandela was a gospel singer that's why the news appear here? :rofl:

8. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Signed. He was a great man.

9. Alraun

Alraun Member

[​IMG]

Madiba, i :bow: to your life!​

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Nelson Mandela did use terrorist tactics in his fight against the white establishment that basically enslaved his people but look at it in context. If you want to look into any famous icon's past you will find something you don't like. Look into Gandhi who was a blatant racist and pedophile.

Oh did we forget to ask you what should appear here? Maybe you can do it better with your own forums...which are where exactly? One of the things I love about these forums is that it isn't strictly on one subject, someone can open a topic on something important or something that maybe others would enjoy. We have a humor section too...is it okay with you if we laugh? Don't like it, don't read it.

11. eternaloptimist

eternaloptimist Member

xoso do you understand xhosa? that video was taken out of context. the song was sang during the soweto uprisings. in 1976.
    I wont get into the details but just to a bit of translation for you abamhlophe - whites, amabhulu is a specific group of people (the apartheid govt).
    don't take anything you see on the internet for the gospel.
    besides Nelson Mandela never claimed to have been a saint...

lala ngokuthula tata Mandela!

12. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Nelson Mandela have its place here, because in the first place he is an inspiration for life, and music IS life.

Apartheid was the last most horrible expression of racism on earth, as a politic system governing a country based on racism in his own constitution and laws. And after hundreds years of slavery, torture and violations from the oppressors I perfectly understand that ANC used what ever necessary methods to free themselves from the yoke of slavery, and the violence they used was not a quarter of what they suffered for so long.

The video linked by Xoso and approved by Nikos Laos is a manipulation. You should check the youtube channel of the guy (Rudi Prinsloo )who posted this video.
    His first 5 videos are "Die Suidlanders Inligting DVD" now what is that? This is a far right organization who's leader is a broken business man called Gustav Müller.
    His manipulating theory is that black people plan to eradicate white people in South Africa. Using this, he's got some idiots to follow him and give money so they can prepare for the future civil war, stocking weapons and so.
    Do you really think that this user Rudi Prinsloo is a credible person to speak about Nelson Mandela now?

Xoso and Nikos Laos, honestly I prefer to believe you are only ignorant.

THANK YOU MISTER MANDELA, FOR SHOWING US WHAT TRUE DETERMINATION CAN DO FOR FREEDOM.
    MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

13. Karabo Ntswane

Karabo Ntswane Newbie

As a black South African I wouldn't be able to have the opportunities I have today. He might be physically dead but he's spirit lives on!

We'll miss him!