Facebook Removing Video

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Thankful, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

So I made this family video, a simple slideshow of photos, and used a major artist recording as the backing track. I upload it to Facebook, and they delete it with a message saying something along the lines of that it's very similar to an American TV show and it's copyright violation .. eh? It's probably the case that the backing track record was detected. Anyway, so then I upload it to YouTube and try to publish it on Facebook by pasting in the link to my YouTube video. But instead of seeing a little thumbnail of my video I see just a link button to YouTube. Does anyone know how to get around this and get my video onto Facebook?

3. jhagen

jhagen Platinum Record

Problem is not facebook removing videos, real problem is who remove facebook... please soon.

4. muaB

muaB Producer

oh just upload it with a free song, or one of yours or so? its probably due to the song. oh and yeah facebook is getting wierd.