F*king Apple Does It Again

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by superliquidsunshine, Jan 21, 2016.

1. mynameiszal

mynameiszal Newbie

Can't find that Logic Pro X got an update today

2. Spiritos

Spiritos Noisemaker

@superliquidsunshine: Ah, since I bothered to read the whole thread I now realize your post (and the majority of others who left a response) was meant as cynical -this apparently being one of those "what the f**ck is Apple thinking it's contributing to the area of mobile recording and production (other than initiating it and having core audio as opposed to buggy ASIO).

Sorry for the misinterpretation but even though an iPhone is the only Apple product I own I want to stay out of these use/no use discussions regarding an app or OS. Imo every tool is instrumental to the music which resides somewhere between our hearts and heads and what's useful for one is redundant to another. "Dissing" an app with limited but clearly defined functionality in a comparisson to full fledged DAWs like some do here is depressing but surely more useless than ANY app out there.

3. Thanks, Spiritos, your tune is the bomb of a balm and I am feeling much closer to front row and centered (though I still have less mind than the gap).

and...

"...every tool is instrumental to the music which resides somewhere between our hearts and heads and what's useful for one is redundant to another...."

Absolutely!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Sorry, ignorant PC user here, but... wasn't Logic an Iphone 8 plugin? Can it FaceTime with wireless headphones?