EZDrummer MIDI question

Discussion in 'Software' started by venndi, Mar 12, 2016.

1. venndi

venndi Ultrasonic

3. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

rebuild the library database probably.

...and in the future use the installers to add new libraries

4. venndi

venndi Ultrasonic

I have try to restart the DAW...but it's doesn't help, the rebuild function also doesn't help.
    Also, here what have I downloaded, not all MIDI pack have installer, only the MIDI folder. I figured out, that that the name is a problem. For example, I have download a torrent, some big EZDrummer midi pack, there is a "Library of the extreme", which is named to 000090@LIBRARY..., with this name doesn't show up, but I have for this pack a installer, and when I install this pack, I got the [email protected] now recognize in search tab, and so on, I have renamed the other 2 Library of the extreme to 000210 and 000211. But I don't know what should be the other pack. I think that these are EZDrummer 1 and EZDrummer 2 names, and with EZDrummer 1 pack names doesn't work for EZDrummer 2.

5. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

You don't have all the midi pack library installed, You need to copy them manually to the proper location on a Mac its your Hd/library/Application Support/EZDrummer/Midi

for a PC Couldn't tell ya Good Luck

6. venndi

venndi Ultrasonic

Yes, I copied it to the right place, I have Mac, but as I said, this problem is becouse of the folders name.

7. pelao

pelao Kapellmeister

in windows you have to place the midi folder in program files 86\common files\toontrack\EZdrummer\midi