Ez Tribe big ups :)

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by sparkles, Nov 3, 2018.

1. sparkles

sparkles Guest

New track here ,thank you all for your help you are really fantastic fam :grooves::break:
    :wink:

Well i reuploaded the track coz it was a mess hehehehe :disco:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

@sparkles :wink:,this is ^ super nice & very atmospheric ^,i would like to hear a nice sub sine wave under the bass line (stacked),but that for next time,job well done :like: & thanks for sharing :winker::wink:

4. I like it a lot. This not usually a type of music that I spent much time with, electronic in general, but your piece invited me to listen to it as well to enjoy every note and bar of your uplifting composition. It is inviting and easy for me to listen to and the mix elements that you foster, frequency choices, space in regard to width, depth as well as a sense of height lend an excitment and invitation to move my body in sympathetic resonance to your groovy groove. The little riser is tasteful and not obtrusive, not taking my attention away from your main theme but rather complimenting it in a seamless manner which it frames in reference. Nor is it garish as a device is in what I hear in most of the "dance" music that crosses my plate. It is soft yet firm and is a wonderful short introduction or prelude to that which follows and runs directly into. If there is any minor niggle that I could offer up though, is that I felt that it could be just a few dB higher in volume. I bet that you spent considerable time at that spot mulling and deliberating your decision concerning volume and crossfade there, so HA.

It sounds great.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thank you very much bud! Yes , lol probably for the next track, thanks for your time,big ups :like::winker:

6. sparkles

sparkles Guest

I enjoyed bud,thank you very much! :bow:

"I bet that you spent considerable time at that spot mulling and deliberating your decision concerning volume and crossfade there, so HA.

It sounds great."

Accurate ,your last proposal hit the nail !!! :speaker: