Extracting Logic Pro Sound Library Sounds

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Rint Shont, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Rint Shont

Rint Shont Newbie

So I was exploring some documents recently and saw that Logic Pro instruments are used a bunch in video game soundtracks I like. Now, I'm a Windows FL Studio user, but I wanted to know if anyone had any info regarding getting Logic Pro sounds into FL, or any other DAW for that matter. Is the Sound Library just a bunch of .wavs I could use as one-shots? Do they have to be converted into Kontakt format or something? Any info about how it works is appreciated!

3. SansUT117

SansUT117 Guest

Considering there's a converted Logic 8 Library for Kontakt, I am surprised nobody tried to do it with the newer versions. I'm pretty sure some stuff isn't possible to do because they aren't samples, like the Organs

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

for any of the plugins you could just use Autosampler. it's in Logic. They are great for bread and butter things though. I wouldn't really want them as a sample pack, or a big library. (I delete/no install it also).

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022