Extinction Level Event UI Broken

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Rev Maynard, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Rev Maynard

Rev Maynard Newbie

In Kontakt 6 standalone, Extinction Level Event (ELE) loads perfectly. I can navigate the UI and trigger the symbols/ drums by clicking on them, I can access the in built mixer window etc.

The same used to be possible in Reaper once loading in Kontakt as an Fx. But now in ELE, the symbols and drums are gone (I can only see the symbol stands and the background), and the other windows/ tabs don't open.

This happened two weeks ago and un/ reinstalling Kontakt 6 and ELE fixed the issue. But here I am with the same issue again and dont want to un/ reinstall every fortnight.

Both Kontakt and ELE are up to date and since ELE loads into Kontakt in Reaper (and works perfectly in Kontakt standalone) I don't think any files are missing and they definitely haven't been moved by me.

I have had a similar issue with UI's not working at all with other vst's in the past, but with ELE the background and symbol stands are showing up in this instance so something different is happening.

Anyone have any clue why this is happening and or a fix?

Attached Files: