ExtaBit: Please stay away from this scam

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by xendroster, Nov 20, 2013.

1. xendroster

xendroster Member

Its just annoying to me how a company can be this much of a scumbag..

First when you pay for the premium your speed is perfect..up to ~10mb for me . I was able to download a 20gb kontakt libary fast......then soon afterwards its slowed down to 12kb/s. Thats pretty much it for the duration of your subscription. How exactly is it possible to be premium and limited to 12kb/s is beyond my comprehension. They dont have this ANYWHERE on their website . I know its not my internet service because i have rapidgator premium that expires in a day or so hence the need to test extabit and its downloading a file at >5mb/sec.This is just attrocious and disgusting to me. Im using a download client called jdownloader.

2nd..Most of us sign up for other sites for a month and thats it. Extabit charges you every month if you opt for the one month. sure you might say well its there in the fine print but most dont necessarily read the fine print all the time. So if you're dumb enough like me to use extabit..understand that you're going to need to call up your bank or credit card and opt out of it.

There's no number to call or a simple option to get in touch with them , you're on your own

Try all the other companies but for godsake stay away from this horrible company.

3. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

more like EXTAPRICKS...

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Honestly a lot of these companies are run by shitbags. I guess it comes with the territory...

5. juboh

juboh Member

Totally agree.That happened to me once. Didnt take me long to get outta that EXTRASHIT Premium! Suxx big time, dude!...Rapidgator is gettin a bit of a pain as well!

6. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

hahah nice one...

7. zorgbop

zorgbop Noisemaker

OK guys , thx for info :)
    I was thinking to get acc from them , but i'll stay with UL .
    BTW , has any one had a good experience with some multi-hosted account ?

8. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

Why buy premium from them? In all honesty get a debrids account and download from a bunch of different places. Even if something does mess up with debrids it's usually only a single host at a time and since they accept all the standard hosts [exabit/uploaded.to/rapidgator] It's easy to find alternatives to links.

As for the whole "shitbag" thing what did you expect. In all honesty they are criminals making money of of illegal products to which they only provide the transportation for. Dont know why anyone would think a company that deals in this sort of thing would give 2 shits about being legit or why anyone would think they would be.

9. xoso

xoso Kapellmeister

Oh and for the "nail in the coffin" point.

If any site works like

1. Enter url of dl
    2. Click on button
    3. Close 2-3 malware pop-ups

Yeah legit isn't their concern. A REAL business wouldn't pop up spamware/malware on potential customers that cared.

10. Cordelay

Cordelay Ultrasonic

+1 on the debrid. Using it a year ago and though it's always a couple extra steps to get the links downloading it works nice.
    By the way, I found a way to copy the links contained in a folder to a download manager without having to click each and everyone of them, nothing clever, but it works... If someone's interested I can write a small tut...

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

That's funny because that's always my first thought whenever I've been on their site. :snuffy:

12. xendroster

xendroster Member

ill bite..care to entertain

13. Cordelay

Cordelay Ultrasonic

Here it is, feel free to comment if you find it useful or too difficult... :wink:

http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/9255-easy-folder-download/