Excellent Source For Composers...

Discussion in 'Education' started by LuckySevens, Dec 11, 2015.

1. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner in light of the many questions posted here on the forum subject to this matter.

Especially for those "composers" that do not have formal training but are making a go of it anyway. I respect that too.
    I myself, have had too much education! So much so... that on several occasions, I realize that I have forgotten more than I have learned!!:rofl:

I have drawn complete blanks in my thought process only to spend hours sorting through school literature trying to find my answer! Then I remembered (that years ago) I found this little website that had the ultimate shortcut to my memory banks! It's called "Secret Composer".
    I have to admit to using it a lot... because my memory is fading the older I become (and the more confused I get)!

I HIGHLY recommend it to those of you (like me) that need an occasional mental reminder or those of you who do not yet have the information but need a clue... FAST!

Excellent source of invaluable composer resources!!! Worth every penny of $39.95!!!!

http://www.secretcomposer.com

3. DanteUruzu

DanteUruzu Kapellmeister

It's a pretty good course. It's over on the brother site, too. I'd say take a look at it over there and whoever does feel it's valuable/worth buying, buy it. I think it is worth buying as well, but that's just my opinion! The author also started making Ask Video courses on pretty much the same thing. So far there's only the 101 course (Music Scoring 101: Creating Moods and Styles... that's also on the Z).