EWQL RA "This instrument belongs to a library that is not currently installed" Problem!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Miladius, May 4, 2019.

1. Miladius

Miladius Newbie

Hello everyone! :shalom:
    I'm a beginner I recently got interested in making music for fun, so basically new to this world.
    I am having problem with this EWQL RA whenever I open one of its instruments in Kontakt in FL studio, It keeps giving me the error "This instrument belongs to a library that is not currently installed".
    Now I researched the internet and threads and tried several options a while ago but no luck! :dunno:
    Not having the issue with other plugings though, can anyone help?

I have a cracked Kontakt 5.8.0, Windows10 OS!
    Thanks in advance!

3. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

There are at least three versions of EWQL RA. Look for complete torrent version, no setup version. Unlocked patches and SNPID included. Only my opinion, but I´d not lose time with 5.8, go direct to 6.0.4.

Simply example:

[​IMG]

5. Miladius

Miladius Newbie

Oh I didn't come across that thread before, I tried with the Ethno World 5 thingy and it worked!
    I find it really strange that it takes another VST to make it work with some people, however both plugins are fun to play with!
    Thank you so much for helping :) i'll delete this thread since it has already been discussed!
    Peace!

6. Miladius

Miladius Newbie

Yeah I think you're right, I might actually switch in some point right now i'm just exploring!
    Thanks for the advice! :wink:

7. ThugLife

ThugLife Platinum Record

You're more than welcome and also i'm happy to read that it worked for you. And it's not a surprise, you didnt find it as the thread title is not what you'd expect, I think. I just knew it was there, because I read it back then, also had ra not working and recalled that you'd need ethno World 5.
    Anyways, the real heros in this case are @celtic3342 and @Daskeladden :) I just did the copy and Paste. I wish you a Whole lot of fun with ra now and really appreciate how grateful you are :)
    Peace :)

8. Miladius

Miladius Newbie

Sure thing big thanks for all you guys who are taking time to help out others!
    Thanks again and peace! :)

9. AudioMan.Tron

AudioMan.Tron Newbie

The ethno world 5 method, Does it really work? because I'm using the cracked KONTAKT 6.2.2 and cracked EWQL RA repack. Plzz reply to me.

10. AudioMan.Tron

AudioMan.Tron Newbie

The ethno world 5 method, Does it really work? because I'm using the cracked KONTAKT 6.2.2 and cracked EWQL RA repack. Plzz reply to me.

11. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

It is required because it is a user made repack, the repacker must have used some elements from Ethno World 5 without realising it. The original RA does not need this.