Evolution Strawberry Guitar - Kontakt 5

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by wonder, May 14, 2015.

1. wonder

wonder Newbie

I just got a few libraries including Evolution Strawberry Guitar.

Included was an .nki file but no file to be able to add to my Library.

Is there any way to build the proper file?

How do I add this to my library tabs?

I've a couple other ones too but wondering how to add to my Kontakt 5.4.2 Library tab.

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Wonder,

Some 'Kontakt' Libraries (either 'Commercial' ones or not) don't necessarily need to be 'added' via the Tab : 'Add Library'. *no*

In this case, the only thing you must to do is to simply locate through your HD (or any other Media recognized by 'Kontakt') the desired Library to be loaded using the Kontakt 'Browser' (on the left side of the GUI), then when done, simply 'double-click' on the Instrument(s) ('.nki') that you want to be loaded and ready to play... *yes*

There's also the Option to create your own 'Kontakt' Libraries, as well as to also add/create a 'Library Tab Wallpaper' for these, but in this case, I suggest you to search within this Forum, under 'Samplers' --> 'Kontakt', some of the Articles posted by our 'Kontakt Guru' aka 'Introninja' (or eventually other Members) related to this topic. :thumbsup:

_________________________________________________________________​

Here you have these excellent 'starting points' to create your own 'Kontakt' Libraries and/or 'Library Tab Wallpapers' :

'Kontakt Library Tabs (.Nicnt & Wallpapers)'

'Creating Custom Master Tabs For Kontakt 5 Tutorial (Windows) (The Whole Nine Yards)'

4. wonder

wonder Newbie

Wonderful post!

I will try all of these tomorrow and get back to you. Thank you so much.