Eventide Holiday Sale, save up to 75% OFF on plugins and bundles

Discussion in 'Software News' started by BEAT16, Dec 2, 2022.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. TryHard

TryHard Kapellmeister

Good plugins. But I believe these still impose iLok License Manager as a mandatory requirement, if I'm not mistaken?

I remember that being a reason for me not purchasing any of these previously, since I am staunchly anti iLok (in all of its distasteful flavours). And so, will always purchase alternatives from iLok developers' direct (non-iLok) competition. To encourage and help the 'good behaviour' of those developers who place more care on providing fairer and less intrusive and burdonsome protection methods.

It's a shame though, because like I said... some great software is still handcuffed to that outdated iLok beast. If the developers ever offer alternative and less bothersome protection systems, I'll be among the first to jump on such deals, whether discounted or not.