Eventide - Elevate Mastering Plugin

Discussion in 'Software News' started by The-RoBoT, Oct 3, 2017.

1. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Newfangled

Audio and Eventide are proud to release Elevate, the most advanced mastering plug-in ever created. This unique multi-band limiter, human-ear EQ and powerful audio maximizer will increase the loudness of your mix while maintaining or improving its dynamic perception. It uses intelligent, adaptive technology that responds in real time to your music; creating not only the loudest, but the best sounding master.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins/mastering/elevate-bundle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

My guess is you have tried it and recommend it?
    Your thoughts?

4. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

I'm in the early stages of testing but so far it's nice, I've never been into the hot mastering i prefer to work on perception rather than slam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. Adam Ford

Adam Ford Producer

I'm interested in this too since I work mostly on mastering, let me know pal, I might give it a try soon.

6. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

How many bands....multi multi band clipper, transient enhancer, limiter...
    Loudness wars... Is this limiter for those who want limit each frequency, clip each frequency and add more punch and attack for all frequencies after limiter and before hard clipping? So, probably transparently harsh punchy noise we will get))) after this limiting types all spotifies, youtubes, ituneses, soundcloudses will decrease your oversquashed transient enhanced audio level by 20 dB hahaha...))) limiters are getting better and louder and punchier, but popular streaming and Internet labels are much cleverer to gaindown your loud audio automatically...
    I hope this kind of limiters are for surgical tasks, improve dynamics, balance and transients, not for each frequency to be squashed and enhanced into your face and again overpunched and hardclipped. Make loud enough music, groovy and dynamically balanced. Not flat as pink or white noise. Stop harshness. Drink Russian milk/vodka, my friends! Cheers

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Old school is the right school :)
    Since you can get your hands on about just anything out there, this should be worth checking out then.

8. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

As far as I got it it's still my decision how I handle the parameters of any hard- or software.
    I can take any limiter and any track and squeeze the hell out of it to make the waveform look like a brickwall (btw hence the name? :))
    But I don't have to. No matter what the ad is telling.

9. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

So far..it's been a blessing. Best stuff i bought in a while. Perfect for being loud WITHOUT any harshness of artifacts. Bye Bye Ozone for me. It took me 5 minutes to get an one hour result in Ozone.

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Hey bro, how is your material coming along? You've said you were releasing some stuff a few months ago.

11. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Perfectly the single I want to release soon, because later I release more retroish it does sound, like EDM of 2014-2015, and probably the first EP of my newly started project - early or mid 2018. But if not something will change...
    Shit happens when there is no enuff time to work...

And yes, this EP is oversquashed, superloud enough etc, but the quality is not so bad, it is very good enough. EDM without oversquashness is not so good, but I hate this really. Will be real oldskool from 90s, and modern tracks. EDM, breakbeat, "Melbourne bounce"-like style, Trap/future bass, trancy ambient Interlude, dubstep.. Probably it is a good start to release old, new and reworked unreleased ones. Then further - modern only, pop oriented etc. Rarely oldskool as an extra stuff... But it is better to start again with this. Concept of first EP is brilliant, don't know if it can be better.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  12. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Best clipper in town. You should check it out if you didn't, if you tossed it reconsider it. No thanks needed, your:welcome:

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Awesome bro.
    Didnt even see your response, today is the first time im reading this.
    Wishing you much luck. :mates:

14. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

lol the 'audio' they used in that demo video is pathetic, its some absolute gibberish unlistenable noise & garbage for trash, in nowhere it could give me a clue of how does that plugin even work and what it does really do! after i forced myself to watch the video to the end, if it was made to make sound some how 'better' with the help of AI the type of garbage that played over all the video, there is one thing for sure that i don't need it.. :rofl:

15. Satai

Satai Rock Star

It has up to 26 intersecting triangular bands, each one being limited/transient processed/clipped according to your settings. The "smart AI control" part is basically you can tell it to average out the limiter response into adjacent bands, to hopefully allow the result to sound more natural overall. This has its own kinda sound so it is optional and can be dialed as a percentage.

Despite the video's sample song sounding like shit, it's useful and does sound good!