Eventide Blackhole Introduction Offer

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Gnib, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Gnib

Gnib Producer

EXTRATERRESTRIAL REVERB

While most reverbs are constrained by the physics of the real world, Eventide’s Blackhole reverb creates virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can help add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.

Blackhole is on sale for $49 until March 31, 2016 (MSRP $199). Owners of Anthology X qualify for the crossgrade price of $19. Available for Mac and PC in VST, AU and AAX formats. No iLok dongle required.

http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ece0ccedb5bd50f1d504c59db&id=32505cb881&e=997f6476cf

I have the demo and will check it out tomorrow.

Blow your mind out effects.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I must admit, this is a super neat plugin! I found out about it through OpenSSH but last night I changed my system dylib back to the original because I wasn't using the cracks enough, and Adobe products are more frequently used in my case. But Black Hole is the only exception. Really cool stuff. Good for ambient music, especially.

4. flashback23

flashback23 Ultrasonic

thats awfully kind of eventide but i got my preview from a certain sister site...:bleh: