Even lowly Kapellmeister's have feelings :)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Paul Pi, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

I see you all flying high, but with only 72 'likes' i don't even qualify as a producer :suicide: - and it got me thinking...

...actually, i was doing as all good kapellmeister's do - trying out the omnisphere 2.6 update, NI Noir & Heavyocity Intimate Textures of course... and (a few hours later) this small idea came out the other end:

http://pimusic.org/media/omni.mp3

...so i'm thinking that i like what i hear, but no-one likes me... so maybe throw it out there - GPL as it were - and invite one 'n' all to do their take on it (or not) - for example, you might have noticed there's no drums... anyways, do anything you like, change/add/destroy i don't care (as long as that 'like' votes comes my way, don't forget) and throw the result back here, 'cos honestly it'd be great to hear where it could be taken in better hands... - look, as long as your tick turns up underneath, all is well. :wink:

MIDI: http://pimusic.org/media/omni.mid
    CUBASE: http://pimusic.org/media/omni.cpr

SCREENGRAB:
    omni-screengrab.jpg

NOTE: No eq, compression etc on anything - i just slapped a quick ozone stream auto-master - damn, we're so lucky with all the awesome plugins etc available these days, especially here at AZ! (worth a 'like' for this alone i reckon)

So remember - not 'funny' or 'love it', only a big fat 'like'... I've no shame (no really) and don't care if you despise me, 'cos i just wanna be way up high where it's always balmy... and no-one snaps his fingers and says "hey shrimp, rack the balls"...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  3. teach me plz

teach me plz Banned

Ok

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

Are we out harvesting today. :D harvesting those likes!

i gave you a like

even heard your idea. it wasnt bad. Maybe a bit long winded introduction before it starts off for my taste.

Keep going

5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

As one of Audiosexual rank, i must insist that you desist from such social ladder climbing ways... :bleh:

6. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

An awesome 5 likes in one day - that's more than i generally make in a month... hurrah! Massive Thank You's to all you loveable likers (and sympathetic souls) out there, pat yourselves on the back for lending the deranged & distressed a helping hand... er, i mean tick... anyways, salutations, one & all - you're the best!

...i see light at the end of the tunnel now - only three more ticks to go and that comfy seat on the big table will finally have my name indelibly etched on the back: @Paul Pi, Producer. Forever mine... :invision: ...well, until i get banned for such shameful hustling...

BTW, did anyone get the classic film quote at the end of my OP? Well, if you haven't seen it, please allow me to thoroughly recommend 'The Sweet Smell Of Success' - imho one of the greatest scripts ever written, with performances to match - awesome score too... Seriously, if you've never seen it, do yourself a favour and check it out asap!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  7. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Hmm, well I have my own 1 of a kind label/Title and have no feelings.:bleh:

8. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

Ah, you must have direct DB access, rank indeed does have its privileges!

Well my friends, i'm now officially an AZ Producer and can feel electrifying waves of fulfillment and new-found power coursing through my vaunted veins. Hmm i think i'd better go have a cold shower, pronto... :mad:

9. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Yes!!!