EU sponsors Cubase 8 Pro and Absolute 2 [solved]

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Jasmine, Jan 19, 2016.

?

What do you think about this EU-regulation?

1. It is a good regulation.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. It is a bad regulation.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

Waiting for a thread with a step by step guide titled "EU pays for my heating bills".:like:

2. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Well whoever starts it, lets hope they provide information that can be verified when challenged, to back up their claim, or Dodge is gonna p1ss itself laughing folk out of here.

'You can in my country, but I won't tell you what country that is' :rofl:

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

"Thank you. I hope it too. Actually I m sure it will. There are some good signs.
    Most people have to piss on moral, if they live with welfare and want to become straight :yes:."

Man, you really are something : moraly bankrupt and yet pissing on people doing things straight...

4. Adrianus Antonius

I wonder who is a troll here trying to persuade people to establish businesses as street musicians and put themselves in debts... you must be messed up to do such things for mere 5000 euros.... and I still view you as a scam artist, because it's strange for someone to register and try to persuade people to do such nonsense... so be careful if some of you communicate via PMs with him, something is off with him.:yes:
    Especially guys who pretend to be women....

5. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Now your story can be verified. If there are any other belgies in the house, have at it.

9, so stop grooming me, pervert.

6. Adrianus Antonius

You call yourself Jamine, your avartar is a photo of a female..... classical mentally messed up individual. That explain why EU sponsors your Cubase and absolute 2... instead of mentioning just Cubase, he adds absolute 2... this whole thread is probably your failed attempt to scam people, because it sounds almost exactly like one of those spam emails...

7. Aliens

Aliens Guest

That's what I wrote, kid. Any one here from Belgium, now we know that's where you said you got Cubase free from, can now check and see if this is possible as it's specific to your locale and easy to see if you're as full of sh1t or not as you appear.
    What bit did you not comprehend?

8. Jasmine

Jasmine Producer

Information period expired. >>>

After 10 K of views and due to so many bad/stupid comments,
    I decided that this is not the right place to share this information anymore.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  9. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I have searched for these documents online and couldnt find it,not saying its not online just hard to find.
    Someone said she is from Belgium,that would perhaps explain the very liberal laws including small businesses.
    Though its also their ultra liberal laws that have made Belgium-Belgistan,a home to many islamic exremists.
    Anyway,perhaps we were all too rude towards her and she just wanted to share her info.
    Certainly she could have avoided users doubting her with disclosing a bit more info but hey,its also her right not to.

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Jasmine,that document talks mainly about loan and relief?
    So the loan is not actually a loan in a typical sense that you have to pay back?They are probably following your bussines and you have to send reports etc?
    They probably expect some kind of results in a certain time frame?
    Anway,if you went trough it i believe you and congratulate you in joining the Steinberg family ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  11. Jasmine

Jasmine Producer

The links are actually from someone else in this thread.

This topic is indeed underrepresented in the net, maybe because of it's sensational impact.
    But surely because of it's different, specific, local implications and appliances.

But it's an official EU-regulation with an official number.
    So at the end, there is no need for a believing.
    It's only a question of country related practices based on it.

In any case it's no topic to discuss morally with people
    not really interested.

As successful fund raiser I tried to give others support as much I can. The result was an uncool morally debate with the wrong people. And a troll party. Both as an infinite loop of off-topic posts. So I had to make an extensive use of the ignore-function in this forum. Maybe they are envious, who knows.

Anyway, interested people will find there way. There are a lot of related, country dependent tasks in the real world.
    So informations from the net are always only a starting point.

And now I will try to persuade variaudio to tune my congas. Man this program rocks, even it tends to crash in certain situations. :winker:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Yea,the topic got a bit too out of hand,no need for that really.
    Keep rocking those congas,have fun!:like:

13. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

there is more money to get.

I know because I am involved with businesses who got more then that.

in the Netherlands you can be eligible for 4! diffrent eu regulations
    (creative-, starting-, -profit bar, one more)

then you can also get EaSi and ESF which are theoretically loans, but I have not really looked in to that yet.

I'm sure there are more,

I agree with kouros, or at least I did before.
    but in the end it is the eu itself that is the monster we just should grab were we can get our hands on.

ps. I think I can answer everybody questions about this topic because I already walked that path,
    just keep it civilized, I don't really give a sh#t about ethics (on a warez site who would've thought that?:bleh:)

14. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I think people in Germany are now more occupied with buying guns and pepper sprays than DAWs,but then again i might be wrong :)

15. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Those refugees you describe are not problematic.
    EU has received 1million migrants,60-70% of those are economic illegals.
    Too many killings,stabings,rapes,sexual assaults and other criminal activites have happened now,we are now living in semi anarchy.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016