ESI U22 XT usb audio interface

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Daglas, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Daglas

Daglas Newbie

I decided to buy this cheap audio interface, someone knows if it's normal, I've heard that drivers don't work well, and is this company even known

3. Voyager

Voyager Member

Go for it if you resonate with it, but as far as I know (and that's a lot of BS I can tell ya) this is a rather "old" (2017) interface but at a decent price, you might want to look at some newer stuff if that concerns you. Is it "normal"? IDK, but it doesn’t look retarded to me. The last drivers for Windows 10 and Windows 11 are from April 2022, so at least the interface has updated drivers. How well they work? Well, that's for you to find out i guess :). Regarding the company (ESI), it's been around since the late 90s and is well known in the audio industry.

4. kalima

kalima Newbie

I wouldn't touch low tier ESI usb interfaces with a 10 foot pole.
    I bought a maya 22 few years ago, its too noisy, latency is not low enough and the drivers fucking suck.
    At the very least get an Audient Evo 4 or Scarlett Solo and spare yourself the headache.