Error Scarbee Funk Guitar Kontak 7

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Tino99, Apr 11, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Tino99

Tino99 Newbie

I need help to add this library to kontak7, in context, when I enter the library directly into kontak I get that the files are not compatible, I suppose that due to the age of the library and the current version of my kontak it will give me such an error message, Now I am trying to update the library but the updates by Audioz give me an installer and this library does not bring me a previous installation, only the direct library. I remember that many years ago it worked for me by entering the direct library into the then Kontak 5. Currently I want to integrate this again. library but I already mentioned this error and the update, I hope someone helps me :(

Here I had found an almost identical publication with the same problem as mine and they said that in the updater of the library offered by audioz I should enter the updater through Winrar and from there install manually and yes that works but I cannot manually install the update anymore I don't know what the path is and replace the files that the installer has
    upload_2024-4-11_13-28-38.png

help me! :/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2024