Error Loading Waveform - Omnisphere 2.5

Discussion in 'Omnisphere' started by no_potion, Sep 6, 2018.

1. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

dude, i don't know how you keep your sanity with all the ungrateful noobs on this forum they come here for one thing and then they spit in the face of the one guy who is willing and able to help them.

2. Antee

Antee Newbie

Lol ungrateful noobs are just getting angry when profiles like this are just laughing about every guy installing Omnisphere.
    Think about it twice, a bad language is not a sign of insanity.
    In the same way, we do not yell at somebody who doesn't understand. First that's stupid because the guy will not understand better. And finally it's totally unrespectful.

So treat yourself first guys, even if you're a noob!

Just downloading a 200gb version of Omnisphere found on Audiotools. Hope it will work :P

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@Antee I don't give a fuck if you think it is unrespectful. In fact, I don't give a fuck if your Omnisphere works or not. Moreover, I dont give a fuck about anything else you write because you are going where I placed many others like you. I will follow @realitybytez advice.

4. Antee

Antee Newbie

You're laughing about noobs everytime and a little "I don't give a fuck" makes you angry like you have one bitch who's not your's.
    I'm sorry bud but your attitude is not respectable. There it is :)

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Is this a new millenial trend? DoublePostQuoting?

6. cyanbaby101

cyanbaby101 Newbie

Guys. I have read this whole thread and none of it has worked for me. I've re-installed, refreshed browsers, deleted zmaps, etc etc. STILL I have error loading waveforms.

Let's try and resolve 1 specific sound as a sanity check?

Glasswell 1 will not load not for me. See attached images.

How do I determine where this sound should be in my STEAM folder structure so I can pinpoint the exact issue or what is missing?

Attached Files:

7. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@cyanbaby101 Everyone comes here saying the same thing: "I have done everything" Guess what? you have not because you are running an outdated Omnisphere. Moreover, once you have it completely updated you need to go to the following thread in order to find out if your STEAM folder is complete https://audiosex.pro/threads/what-a...size-of-the-omnisphere-factory-library.54638/
    That is the easirest way to find out if you have an incomplete Omnisphere Factory Library.
    To determine where a file can be found in Omnisphere you can do the following:
    Go to https://www.spectrasonics.net/products/omnisphere/omnisphere-library.php and either look for it or copy the whole page, and paste it into NotePad ++. Then conduct a search in order to find what you are seeking.
    BTW, Glasswells are part of
    • TEXTURES SOUNDSCAPE
    • TEXTURES

8. cyanbaby101

cyanbaby101 Newbie

The Pirate - Thanks for taking the time to respond. Yes I am not up to date and not going to update at this time. It's not part of the issue since Glasswell is an older sound and worked in my prior installs. I have reviewed your link. Our Core Libraries both seem to be 53 GB (see attached image). Why are you instructing me to view the library list on spectrasonics website? I know Glaswell is a sound in Omnisphere. Not sure how this will help me debug?

Is there a way to confirm this sound exists in my Core Library? It's indexed since it shows up as an option in Omnisphere however it won't load when selected.

Attached Files:

9. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@cyanbaby101 If you ask for help, I give you instructions, and you refuse to follow them, we are not getting anything done. Since I don't like to to waste my precious time, writing directions to someone who does not want to be guided, you wont be receiving any further suggestions from me. There is an old saying: You can lead a horse to the water but cant make it drink.

10. cyanbaby101

cyanbaby101 Newbie

Since I wont update?

11. jensen__

jensen__ Newbie

Hey man, sorry to just bring you in another vortex of omnisphere and keyscapes. I tried to pm you but I couldn’t. I looked at your previous forums and over the past few days I’ve managed to download omnisphere and download the latest patches for it to be 2.6.3 I believe? I’m no where near entitled to ask you about this type of stuff but if you can pm me about how to update omnisphere to get keyscapes or a website that tells me that’ll be much appreciated. Cheers

12. shabeem

shabeem Newbie

Hi guys! its been few days i'm trying to install the Omnisphere on mac m1. Finally gave up. But i've so much projects with Omni.

As far as i know Omnisphere can be used in multiple computers. Maybe someone who has a Omnisphere will see this message and will support. In gratitude for your concern, I will make electronic music track for you. PM please

One love