Error Loading Kontakt Libraries

Discussion in 'Software' started by Dr. Howard, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

Hi! In attempting to load certain libraries (Zero-G Extreme Envornonments, Coloursound), I created my own .nicnt and wallpaper files..
    When loading, I get an error and a box looking for Extreme Environments 2.nicnt.
    Any clues? Is my .nicnt file off? Any insights are appreciated, as always!
    Cheers! :grooves:

3. transporter1333

transporter1333 Member

Probably the registration number of .nicnt that you created is conflicting with another one already registered.
    :dunno:

4. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Why is it looking for the nicnt file as those libraries don't come with nicnt files?

Therefore I am assuming that you maybe have resaved the libraries possibly after you added the libraries to kontakt through the window with your own nicnt file added.

Could be a number of things possibly as mentioned above that there is a conflict but that would not suggest why it is looking for the nicnt now if it worked in the first place?

Did the library work at all after u added the nicnt file & were you able to load the wallpaper. Did you resave & did u move any files? :wink:

By the way maybe a dumb question but I'm assuming you rescanned the folder after it asked for the nicnt i.e the Library folder after u added it to the window??

5. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

Initially wouldn't load - no library found, hence, my creating the nicnt fileā€¦
    Library has yet to successfully load - Im going to see if there's conflict with the reg#

6. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

As in u tried to add it to the window & it said no library found?

for example that library works for me no problems on legit & cracked kontakt however I don't use nicnt's as if u use side by side they cause a lot of problems with registry, updates etc.

Sounds like your nicnt is wrong or a conflict like transporter says if it won't add to the window. If it didn't import into the database when you tried to add library then there will be no xml or reg entry created.

U tried it thru quickload ie delete the nicht & wallpaper take them out, add it to quickload & try & open a patch

7. happyforever_1995

happyforever_1995 Newbie

You Need use KLM v3.0 (Kontakt Library Manager) to add any Library for Kontakt
    KLM v3.0 Click Here
    You don't need use file .nicnt

1. Creat your Image .PNG
    2. Use KLM v3.0
    3. Input your name Library, and select path Folder Library...v.v..
    4. Click + to add Library
    5. Open Kontakt and use Library New
    6. Enjoy :)
    Good Luck :wink:

8. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

Correct! Weird that its not showing up for me.. I'll have a look at quick load.
    Thanks for your ideas!

Phong Mix, I'm on a Mac, so I don't think KLM will work, but thanks for the suggestion!

9. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

So, I tossed the nicnt and wallpaper and, was able to quick load all the instruments okay..
    Its just weird that it wouldn't see it as a library to add.. Hadn't run into this before
    Thats for everyone's thought here!
    :grooves:

10. Bandit

Bandit Producer

I am also frustrated, seem to oversee a few things constantly.... anybody have the library NICNT files willing to share (Zero-G-Extreme Environment)? :) I already found de whoosh designer from somebody, many thanks for that!