error func - quadraloop - my new psytrance track just for you

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by SaeureTrinker, May 11, 2016.

1. SaeureTrinker

SaeureTrinker Kapellmeister

Hello dear audioSex - community!
    I just want to present you my new trance/psytrance track called "quadraloop".
    free downloadable for everybody.
    i hope you like it.

greetings from switzerland.
    SaeureTrinker
    error func

3. Trevor Gordon

Trevor Gordon Platinum Record

Kind of brings me back to those Platipus Record days in the 90's. Goa trance was the only trance I ever liked.

Still one of my favorites from the classics

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

Excellent. Really excellent.
    Could you please tell us more about the way you did this? I don't think you'd be a normal guy.

5. SaeureTrinker

Hey foster991, nice that you like it!
    I work with cubase elements 7, all software, nothing hardware (just a midi-keyboard, steinberg ur22 audio interface and steinberg cc121 controler). For this track i used NI battery, sylenth1, rob papen raw, Linplug spectral, archetype instruments arc5, NI massive, dune 2 and dmytri sches diversion. For the female-vocal-thing i used a sample, i stretched it and trance-gated with camel audio camel space.
    I do allways mastering in the mix, so on the master channel i have always the L1+ Ultramaximizer, REQ 6 equalizer, L1+ Ultramaximizer again and then the WLM Meter (all from Waves).
    All the rythm-things (bd, clap, snare, hats, cymbals, toms, percs, shacker, crashs ...) are oneshots and i put them on battery.
    I began this track in february, i allways worked a litle bit on it. And one week ago i finished it.

And i'm a reeeeal normal guy. really! i go to work, i come home, i spend time with my son and my wife. And then, when all are sleepig, i start my labtop and my cubase and produce music :)

6. foster911

foster911 Guest

Being patient and not rushing in producing make you so dissimilar to most producers. Other than that, your track shows that you're a real psytrance ethnomusicologist.

7. SaeureTrinker

Oh, thanks for the compliment :)

8. G String

G String Rock Star

Hey, nicely done. My ears expect a slightly darker sound and less bright notes, but I like quite dark.

The female vocal bit is good - harks back to early trance stuff, no? Just camel-space's trance gate on it? I've always been after that sort of sound but never got a good result.

Yeah, pretty much sounds the business. Good job!

9. SaeureTrinker

Hey G String, thank you very much!!
    On the vocal-track the camel space makes the trance-gate effect, but there is also: 1. equalizer --- 2. CLA Vocals (waves) --- 3. Sound Shifter Pitch (waves), with this i made the melody of the vocal (automations), because the original vocal sample is completly different --- 4. NOW the camel space --- 5. H-Delay (waves) --- 6. DualFilter (Cubase onboard) --- 7. BIGKIXDIPPA (Alan Hinton, to make a little sidechain effect).

10. G String

G String Rock Star

Ah, not just camel space then? ;)

11. SaeureTrinker

No :rofl:
    But the camel space makes the most important effect of all :wink:

12. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

This isn't the kind of music that I usually listen but I admit that I really enjoyed this one. :wink:

13. I echo mrpsanters' sentiments exactly...and I find your piece very thoughtful, novel, it kept my interest with the changing personalities and moods of your morphing trancey ebb and flow. Greetings from Baselland.

14. SaeureTrinker

@ mrpsanter and superliquidsunshine: thanks for your nice words, even if you are not the biggest psy-freaks in the world :wink: ...
    And superliquid: nice to see some swiss people in here :headbang: