Eric Clapton Has Been Doing Better

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by superliquidsunshine, Jan 11, 2018.

2. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

so unfortunate

can't wait to see the documentary, this guy is a legend
    what an amazing time is should have been

as he said, it's a miracle he's still here ( and I don't even talk about jagger & richards, lol ... these guys are the reasons why I believe in Aliens )

:mates:

3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

those guys... Pete Townsend for example has been on the verge of deafness for a long time,
    Ted Nugent (1 ear pretty much gone), Phil Collins , the last pic I saw of him, he looked like he was really heading downhill.
    It was shocking.. our rockers are approaching their expiration dates sad to say... but what a ride it's been with them

through it all Phil has kept a sense of humor.. entitling his autobiography " Not Dead Yet " !
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...to-the-toilet-and-has-to-cancel-london-shows/

especially take care of your ears fellas... it's easier than ever to do so, and not interfere with your playing to a great degree

for the drugs and over boozing, well rock history is littered with stars that have already fallen

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2018