Enter The Wormhole If You So Choose

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by E.T.F, Sep 1, 2019.

1. E.T.F

E.T.F Producer

Comments, criticism, advice appreciated, happy to do same for you [especially if u feel the need for brutal [[and hopefully accurate and useful]] criticism. DM me if so....This is like my 52nd psy track or whatever...I mastered it myself so would be interested in any opinions on that...thanks, Ryan

3. Cackwizard

Cackwizard Ultrasonic

I like it. You've managed to make music I find incredibly annoying less so... Reverb....sooooo much reverb that it de-emphisizes a lot of the really good sounds you've got going on in there. Great seperation on all the sound elements too! I have no expertise, just what I am 'hearing'.

4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Imho, too loud highs (>5kHz, esp. >10kHz), too boomy and maybe too loud low freqs (<40Hz)

5. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star

You'd need a vat of speed to get me to dance to that these days, but I quite enjoyed it, nice one. :like:
    Your overall EQ balance is a bit off, to heavy on the bottom, a bit thin and screachy in the top. Needs a bit more, room.... in my HO.

Edit: by room I think I mean, it needs to breath.

6. E.T.F

E.T.F Producer

Thanks guys! I couldnt quite pin down what it needed...that's exactly the kind of feedback i've been struggling to find, and I will try to address and repost at some point. It's nice when people go beyond telling you it's good [which many people will anyway regardless of what they actually think] and tell you what they hear! And I agree psy can be incredibly annoying but there are some really talented artists out there that have been a huge inspiration over the years so i find it can be worth digging through a billion tracks that all sound the same to find something with real musicianship and technical prowess........Thanks all..

7. E.T.F

E.T.F Producer

Same Question again guys, Thanks in advance.....Comments, criticism, advice appreciated, happy to do same for you [especially if u feel the need for brutal [[and hopefully accurate and useful]] criticism. DM me if so....This is like my 53nd psy track or whatever...I mastered it myself so would be interested in any opinions on that...thanks, Ryan