Enough is Enough... Buy it!!!, or You will be considered an arshole

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Rhodes, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

(Let pretend we are on AZ for this thread please, since it has nothing to do with AudioSEX)

That mantra has become like a virus on AZ lately ?!?

What is wrong whit You guys ??? are You aware what AZ is ???
    I would accept such remarks if they came from KVR, GS, some developers site, or even AudioSEX, but on AZ, I think this is not acceptable.

Everyone on AZ knows very well what we are doing there... downloading stuff without a developers consent, without paying... Guilty! , and proud to be guilty!!!
    It has been so forever... starting from irc channels to today, and no one dared to make such remarks.

In 20+ Years, I bought very few software... even my OS ain`t legal!
    I bought software just when there were a legal threat to do so...
    ie. I am releasing a new album where I used some plugs and a daw; so, to be covered if someone asks what I used, i can offer proof of purchase for stuff I used.
    If You are interested, these are 2 DAWs, 1 upgrade, 1 plugin and 2 instruments (in 20+ Years)

I tried hundreds of plugins, but not out of need... out of curiosity; since I use mostly old inexpensive analog gear, like amps, preamps, mixer, mics and real instruments... But at the end, who f*ckin` cares what I bought and what I use ??? I don`t brag about (except in this case, `cause I have enough of all that hypocrisy around at AZ)

I needed a DAW to be able to record my band on digital media, a piano that sound better than my DP, a good reverb, and an amp sim to see how would my guitar sound in some different context than by using my vibroverb... so, I emptied my wallet for these few things.
    But don`t be fooled!, I didn`t do it `cause of some moral values... I`ve done it just to cover my arse in case someone asks how do I record my stuff...

Here an excerpt from AZ, to serve as an introduction to the debate:
    From AZ: Klanghelm SDRR 2 saturation chameleon v2.0.0 WiN-OSX RETAiL-SYNTHiC4TE

altmann:
    Olymoon:
    altmann:
    Olymoon:
    SIneWave:
    @Olymoon @SineWave @Exidus @hoffy @thantrax @Index @Pereira @james_rider @SAiNT @Daz

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

having a bad day? if I don't like it.. or irrelevant to me.. I just pass it by...

the sites are here to do what they do..and they do it well.. they won't shut down because of anyone's opinion..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

Problem is a lot of people think small devs needs to be rewarded just because they are, in most cases, a one-man company that put a lot of efforts developing their plugins. The big companies (like Waves, FabFilter) on the otherhand don't deserve any respect just because they are formed by many people who spend all the day rubbing their medlar, but I think they too put a lot of efforts in their plugins.

5. Marsupilami

Marsupilami Guest

You bet Jacobinism revive a fashion, just ignore and delete the insults ...

6. blacknblue

blacknblue Producer

hold on...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  7. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

@Diabulus in Musica
    It is not about respect, or small vs big developers...
    It is about that fake caring about... trying to brainwash the members with matras like BUY, BUY, SUPPORT, SUB HUMAN IF YOU DON`T BUY IT, BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, THEY WILL STOP RELEASING, and so on...

I will care about developers and support them, the same way they support and care about me!

The last DAW I bought was Cubase 7... I don`t need to talk about the support I got when I asked for it... "We are sorry... we will address Your issue in our future releases"
    ... milk me baby :trashing:

8. blacknblue

blacknblue Producer

so are you pro or against such posts, dude? by your rhetoric I couldn't tell at first. I'm having enough of them myself and I thought you were one of them getting on Audiosex to preach about this shit.

9. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Against!!! ain`t that clear enough ???

AZ is a cracked software site, not a preaching ground, or a reseller site!

10. blacknblue

blacknblue Producer

don't shout at me, dbag. I said it wasn't clear at first.

and you don't need to tell me. I've never preached this shit to anyone.

11. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

On a lighter note. I'm on holiday for all of next week sunbathing and lazing around by the pool.

• Like Like x 9
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Trials are BS. I have bought some major stuff after trying the free version. Since I really had time to evaluate it and determon if it was worth the money or not.

13. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Who is telling You anything Shitbag (with a capital S)... I just answered your question after you wrote a post full of direct insults.

@Sylenth.Will.Fall
    Have a nice week! :cheers:

14. flyingsleeves

flyingsleeves Platinum Record

I think the main problem lies with those who have grown up in this digital age where most media and software can be downloaded for free. Prior to virtual studio technology, people who wanted to make music had to buy real physical instruments and hardware. Only those serious about music production would make that kind of investment.

When you're getting everything for free then it doesn't really have much value. What bothers me more is when people complain about products that they didn't even buy. It would be difficult for me to complain about something I got for free. Or even worse is when people complain about having to buy another HD. Instead of giving a little back to the developers, they choose to be selfish with their money and instead use it so that they can download even more. It's going to be a rude awakening when they finally move out of their Mommy's house and realize you actually have to pay for most things.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. blacknblue

blacknblue Producer

well, I wanted to apologize for a misunderstanding at first, but now I think I'll just say fuck U2 bitch!

16. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

17. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

18. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:1-2,7:5 always the same old story:crazy::beg:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Thanks for the wonderful wishes :bow:

20. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

I love this part.

When we are talking about money - we are not a small company. We have biggest mouth on this planet for yelling about every dollar we earn or lost.

But when it comes to responsibility for the broken code, poor developing or expected obvious asking for the feature updates - SORRY WE ARE SMALL COMPANY and we can't handle the heat.

I hate double standards and hypocrisy.

21. Ankit

Ankit Guest

"Support the good developer if you like it. We would like to support you for free as long as you understand what you are doing and what it means."
    - Team R2R

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List