Enjoy The Silence Cinematic Remix

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by emu32, Sep 30, 2012.

1. emu32

emu32 Member

Here is my Cinematic remix version of Enjoy The Silence

I think this track has been remixed in so many ways that it could be Fun to make this number in a completely different direction :wink:

But it could also be exciting to hear what you thought about this Remix?

This Remixed is only made with VST and my DAW is Cubase and propeller head Reason

Enjoy The Silence Cinematic Remix

3. audio81

audio81 Newbie

brilliant! :wink:

4. urOk

urOk Member

Impressing :wink: Nice violin there, and DM vocal surprising :) Could you please tell me the name of violins vst. Thx.

5. emu32

emu32 Member

Hello Lord Gaga

In this remix there is just so many samples put together and a lot of effect and about 60 tracks in Cubase and dave's voice is stretched from original 113 bpm to 80 bpm
    main string is from reason and consists of several layers of samples as mellotron cello violin added together to get just the right sound of a full orchestra with only one sound

choir consists of 9 different samples that are cut and paste and then fade up and down in between them through the track
    and from reason is a deep saw bass and a deep sampled cello piano sound comes also from reason

cellos stack at time 3:31 inside the track is from Organic Loops Real Strings 3 sample CD is 4 bar long and cut up to fit in.

I have used StylusRMX to the more Cinematic big drum orchestra part else are there so many drum samples
    which run in baggruden to provide the more human touch

hope it gives some answers to your questions?

Yours sincerely Peter

6. emu32

emu32 Member

Hello urOk

In this remix there is just so many samples put together and a lot of effect and about 60 tracks in Cubase and dave's

voice is stretched from original 113 bpm to 80 bpm
    main string is from reason and consists of several layers of samples as mellotron cello violin added together to get just

the right sound of a full orchestra with only one sound

choir consists of 9 different samples that are cut and paste and then fade up and down in between them through the track
    and from reason is a deep saw bass and a deep sampled cello piano sound comes also from reason

cellos stack at time 3:31 inside the track is from Organic Loops Real Strings 3 sample CD is 4 bar long and cut up to fit

in.

I have used StylusRMX to the more Cinematic big drum orchestra part else are there so many drum samples
    which run in baggruden to provide the more human touch

hope it gives some answers to your questions?

Yours sincerely Peter