Encoded Libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Torouka, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Torouka

Torouka Ultrasonic

Hi guys, hope you're fine, I repost one question here for some who will have this question next time & first of all, sorry if it was answered. I precise that I read the topic "Legit vS Cracked KK" but I'm just writting here for one precision, cause i'm kinda newbie into the kontakt world.

So i've acquired a portable version in your webside and i decided to take some different libraries (audioZ). I add libraries in kontakt normally, but for some of them i do "add encoded library" with the famous nicnt file (projectsam for example..) but suddenly, the fear came, can i really add those encoded libraries or is it dangerous (compared to self made libraries ?)

It was juste that precision cause i don't really know this world, and it seems to bes BIG !

Thanks in advance and have fun composers ;)

3. Torouka

Torouka Ultrasonic

Up :)

Maybe an answer for a newbie ? I know for a lot of users this is an idiot question, but learning to write music is diificult (for me anyway), and for now, i don't really even understand the utility of kontakt even if i want to use it with all the libraries. But having all this stuff without the right way can fear some people. I'm quite nervous to have added those libraries (encoded for most) so maybe just an explanation could help me :)

4. Torouka

Torouka Ultrasonic