elysia Phil's Cascade

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thantrax, Nov 19, 2018.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Phil's Cascade is based on highly esoteric vintage components combined in a truly unique circuitry. It is anything but your typical audio processor. Phil’s Cascade is an amazing toolbox which will open the world for creating the most interesting sound flavors.

The beauty of this approach is that it did not have to follow any rules at all. Phil’s Cascade uses very interesting NOS (New Old Stock) components which are everything but standard in audio applications, and the novel circuitry is a creative celebration of its own. All in all, this gives you the perfect basis for creating truly wonderful, new and unheard sounds.

Now you can spice up virtual and natural instruments at ease, transmuting standard sounds with all kinds of gritty, organic and aged flavours. There are no right or wrong settings: Saturation, harmonics, distortion, colouration, filtering, interaction, anything goes, and experimenting is as much encouraged as it is rewarding.

More info here

I know how to spend my next monthly voucher... :phunk:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. davea

davea Platinum Record

Damned!! Another Gem from PA

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

5. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

"As a registered owner of the Black Box Analog Design HG-2, you can get the Phil's Cascade for $99.00."

Yippee ki-yay :phunk:

6. Someware

Someware Ultrasonic

Yeah I just got that offer for buying SPL Twin-Tube last month with my $50 voucher hehe. Also the email I got today says :-

PickPackers & Heavy Hitters!

If you own more than 20 (different & commercial) Alliance plugins or if you own an active PickPack, you will get an even better surprise offer for Phil's Cascade within the next 24 hours! Please stay tuned and enjoy your free trial until then.

7. Someware

Someware Ultrasonic

Ahh I got the email, and it still only takes it down to $99, which is the same as the offer for having SPL Twin Tube. I guess I can wait until I am more flush for cash.

8. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

Has stopped working for me when i download older Ableton Live projects (the "cheap" version...). Still working for you guys?