Eleven Rack and cracked Pro Tools ? Works fine ?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by MARJU GRLYO, Jun 16, 2013.

1. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Hi !

I was thinking selling my Pro Tools 10 because of money issue, and using a cracked version of Pro Tools (What is the latest working version on Mac ? 9 ?)

Is the "Eleven Rack" window still available ? (I mean in the "Window" menu, not the plugin version !)

3. Alraun

Alraun Member

Funny. I've just read SAiNT's please for pushing the Thanks button and directly afterwards i gave you accidentally, without thinking, a thanks for nothing. :rofl:

There is currently no cracked ProTools for Lion or Mountain Lion available.
    You must use Snow Leopard for the latest halfway working Mac version (i think it was 8 or 9).
    When i say halfway, it's because that latest working version has a fucking emulation crack, which
    caused a lot of problems in my case, for example incompabilities with audio drivers.

I personally would never use a cracked DAW again. It's the daily basis for your sex with audio.....

4. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Because I'm me and because my question was pretty smart ! :rofl:

No, just kidding, I'm on Snow Leopard but OK, that's what I thought but hoping I was wrong ! It looked stable when I had cracked Pro Tools but I don't use it enough to be sure...

And now I'll probably go to a sound engineering school so I should keep it.

But yes same here, as your main DAW (Logic for me) is the heart of your system, better to keep it legit !

Thanks for you answer :mates: