Electronic experimental Minilogue only album

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by jennyblack, Jun 24, 2023.

1. jennyblack

jennyblack Audiosexual

Quiet sessions was made as an experiment. All sounds from the Korg Minilogue, with some fx (basically eq, compression, delay and reverb).

Minimalistic approach, both in composition and production.

Compared to using synth vsts, I had to deal with noise (I got a ground loop problem when I connect both the Korg and my audio interface via usb) and with my never ending experimenting with different patches and not compromising with the first take (had to re-record some tracks a couple of times - what is just so much easier when using vsts)).

There it is. Hope you like it:

3. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

I'm glad you had fun while doing this.
    Pardon me being a pedantic bore, however, but I want to clarify one thing.
    Ambient is about enveloping the listener into the soundscape. It's about droning chords, swelling leads that evolve and open up for minutes, shimmering reverbs that fade out for even longer and experimental sound design. This EP is, well, about you having fun. And this is valuable, I don't want to undersell it. Only saying that a more fitting description would set a more appropriate expectations next time.