Electric Guitars oriented Songs based on Backing Tracks

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Studio 555, May 30, 2012.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

As the title of this section is named 'Introduce your music - Ask for criticism or advices', then here you have 2 songs (based on existing Backing Tracks), that I've posted on SoundCloud a bit more than 1 year now...
    As the title suggests, these are mainly oriented on Electric Guitars... so people who dislike the sound of Electric Guitars (with overdriven sound characteristics) will certainly be disappointed, simply 'jump' to others songs along this 'Our Music Section'. *yes*

http://soundcloud.com/studio555/eighty-something
    'Eighty Something'
    Heavy Ballad Instrumental. Lead/Rhythm Guitar added by myself on a Backing Track Demo called 'Eighty Something' from Inner Rhythm Studios (the Alan Parson's den ! *yes* ).

http://soundcloud.com/studio555/still-got-the-blues-cover
    'Still Got The Blues' (Tribute)
    A 'paltry' Tribute to Mr. Gary Moore. An instrumental version of his BEAUTIFUL song... done a few days after the sad announcement of his tragic departure to a 'better place'...
    R.I.P. Master Gary :bow: and so long... :sad: This tribute is dedicated to Gary Moore and his family and relatives (wife, daughters and sons).

Thank you :bow: at those that will perhaps listen to these songs and I hope that, in some sense, it may give you some minutes of 'musical escapism' or maybe of disgust in case you don't like them at all ! :rofl:
    Of course, all advices, criticisms (even the harshest !),... are more than welcome as is somewhat the goal of this section... :wink:

3. Burg

Burg Newbie

It's nice man. Thanks for posting.

The G.Moore tribute lead guitar was a little dry and upfront for my tastes, but overall the emotion was totally there.

Love the bend/harmonic in the first tune .. totally forgot about that technique! lol