EDM Mastering Course

Discussion in 'Education' started by fuad, Jul 20, 2015.

1. fuad

fuad Producer

Hey guys,

I've done this quite a few times before and i've gotten some really good feedback from so many of you so i wanted to extend another offer out to everyone. As many of you here know I teach mixing and mastering for electronic music, and i do that using both ready made courses, and personalized courses. My EDM Mastering course is currently priced at $97 but for all my peeps at Audiosex I'm giving it to you guys for $7. Yup, that's it, $7.

At the moment I have about 450 students enrolled in total and so far the feedback has been great. So I really think this course will be a great benefit to so many of you on here who are looking to master your own material, or are maybe having a hard time grasping some of the concepts of mastering.

What's great about this course is that I show you all the various steps involved in mastering, explain everything in the simplest way possible, and do everything using ONLY native plugins. To me it's further proof that's it's not about the plugins, or even hardware, but about the knowledge and experience and knowing WHY and HOW to use the tools you have available to you. I practice what i preach and that's the way I work, all my tracks are mixed and mastered using Ableton's native plugins, and I couldn't be happier.

Now I know we're gonna get into this whole debate about how horrible "EDM" is and what that term even means. I just use the term as a generic description for electronic music. So don't worry, the course is meant to apply to any genre of electronic music.

This will be a great learning experience for many of you and an excellent refresher for those of you with more experience. You have until this Friday only to get the course for $7.

You can check out the course page on Udemy here so you can read the full description, reviews and more.

Get the EDM Mastering Course for $7

3. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

How do i get it for $7?
    Missed the big red Link for some reason. Anyways thanx for giving something to the community.

4. fuad

fuad Producer

Sent you a PM

5. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

I'd also like to give this a go at the reduced price :) Its still coming up at 75gbp though?

Cheers

6. Biggy

Biggy Noisemaker

Hi Fuad,

I've only just found and joined this site so unfortunately missed out on your offer. Will you be repeating this?

Thank you

Biggy

7. CRX

CRX Newbie

I don't understand I see 36€ instead of 7$? please can you send me a pm?
    Thanks