Edirol Super Quartet

Discussion in 'Software' started by cam4hdd, Apr 25, 2014.

1. cam4hdd

cam4hdd Newbie

Recently I downloaded the edirol super quartet it has dope sounds in it but when I select instrument then save the project and reopen it again the settings are back on deafult. How to save the instrument I selected? :dunno:

3. nuttertools

nuttertools Newbie

Don't have it installed ATM, but if I remember well, in HQ Orchestral it's System > File > Performance > Save, so I guess SQ may have similar hint :) Good Luck !

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Cam4hdd,

Unfortunately, I fear that nobody can help you this time... :sad: at least with the 'VSTi' version.

The main reason for that is the following statement included in the 'Team ASSiGN' Version 1.52 (March 2010) :

* NOTE *
    VSTi version doesn’t recall your presets. Edirol Japan says that this is not a bug and it would not be fixed in future. :snuffy:

By cons :

If you want save your work, use DXi version or save patch in the Super Quartet bank and load it.

You know now 2 solutions that you can apply to 'recall' your saved Presets. *yes*

Good Luck ! :wink: