Eating less food to live longer???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DEGRAD, Oct 19, 2023.

?

Does eating less food at each meal lead to better health and longer life?

1. Yes!

47 vote(s)
    61.8%
  2. No!

29 vote(s)
    38.2%
  1. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

From other parts of the world.
    Men of God usually don't believe in material things and think that there's a soul inside their body and it is it that controls their body.
    These people usually don't exercise, and they usually live a long time and don't pay special attention to diets.

2. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

First you have to think of a way to live longer.:rofl:

3. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

no such thing as death how is that possible :rofl:

4. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

The most important chemical factor that affects the body is food. There are other factors such as air, sunlight, genetics, natural events, etc. that affect the body, but the effect of food is the most because it is a substance that spreads quickly in the blood and reaches the cells. It has an immediate effect on the cells. Other factors usually have a long-term effect on the body.

5. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Mind over matter is a thing, the placebo effect proves it.

6. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

I don't know... if I gave you a cheeseburger to eat and put you in a chamber filled with nerve gas, which would be the "most important chemical factor that effects the body"?

7. Atlantis84

but what about people that live that only eats sawdust and mud and live in the pig gutter and never seen a veggie in they life and drink on hardcore liquor and beer and they never get sick but we here in America and other countries getting sick whats up with that ?

8. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

The topic of discussion was about food as a substance that apparently isn't dangerous for the body.

9. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

If these people undergo medical tests, traces of cellular and tissue damage will certainly be observed in their bodies.

The most potent poison in the world (Botulinum) is produced by a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum, which exists in the soil. One kilogram of this poison is enough to kill all the inhabitants of the planet. If soil contaminated with this bacterium enters one's body by mistake, he will surely die. This poison was first identified in Germany at the end of the 18th century as the cause of food poisoning due to improper preparation of sausages.

10. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

You brought "other factors" into it. I responded to your direct quote. Just sayin. :dunno:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

@DEGRAD, you fucked up miserably... I am so disappointed :sad: I was rooting for you (check couple pages back), but now @Trurl really had you for lunch. :(

12. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

My step sister ingested Botulism while attending a political function in Tbilisi, Georgia. Soon afterward while home in Prague was paralyzed, could no longer breathe on her own and went blind. She was on a respirator and nearly died in the hospital there (idiot head doctor hadn't a clue and diagnosed her as having alcohol poisoning) before we flew her on an emergency Rega (Swiss rescue) flight to London where she slowly recovered, though to this day 12 years later is still deeply affected by the nerve damage that ravages those very few that survive, needs a cane to walk and her eyesight is highly compromised. 800 people a year die in Georgia from Botulism.

The good news is that those that do survive are immune from the toxin and cannot be sickened again.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. Crinklebumps

Crinklebumps Audiosexual

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  14. reaktor

reaktor Producer

To eat well, you need to have time to buy, prepare and cook, and we're lucky to have lots of information on this subject! And of course you need to be physically active, feel good about your body and your mind, I go to the gym every other day, and at 65 it's essential, my body thanks me!
    Balance in life!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

Sorry to hear that.:sad:

16. DEGRAD

DEGRAD Ultrasonic

Doctors can sometimes be very dangerous killers. One of our acquaintances went to the hospital with abdominal pain, and after an abdominal imaging, her disease was diagnosed as simple intestinal obstruction, but unfortunately, the doctor's treatment method was problematic, and due to carelessness in the intestinal endoscopy, he tore the intestinal wall and caused she went into septic shock. So that the infection spread in her whole body through the bloodstream in a very short time and she died in 3 days. But unfortunately, neither the hospital nor the treating doctor answered their gross mistake.

17. Atlantis84

@DEGRAD sometimes i call doctors death angels most people wouldn't know what i mean by saying that but i know u do know what i mean........not all doctors are death angels some of them are life angels meaning save lives

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  18. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

^^^^^^That's the truth. Hospitals are manned for the most part by the same people that can't get your order right at Hardee's. A lot of nurses and nurse practitioners are heros but a lot of doctors and surgeons are hacks just trying to get to the golf course.

19. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Actually, the way I see it there are basically 4 kinds of people in a hospital:
    1) people on drugs who don't give a shit about you
    2) people on drugs who mean well but are incompetent
    3) people on drugs who care about you and are very good at what they do but haven't slept in 70 hours which is why they're on drugs
    4) people who don't matter (probably on drugs but whatever).

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  20. Atlantis84

ok i see you are very well aware of your surroundings nobody look after you like you look after yourself ^^