EastWest R2R Libraries problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by trias, Apr 18, 2022.

1. trias

trias Newbie

Hello, and sorry if its a stupid question but im new to this. I just download the R2R Play 6 and 2 libraries(Voice of Passion, Voice of Empire idk if it matters) I copied the files "Previews", "ProductChunks", "products" folders to "%PROGRAMDATA%\East West\" and when i opened play 6 i added the libraries but when i tried selecting somthing it says that Error: Play could not find" and then the folder i chose. Pls help me because im getting realy disapointed. Thank you [​IMG]

3. trias

trias Newbie

4. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I don't know if this is of any use to you, but after I tried it /deleted it, I kept behind a TEXT HELP file.. and this is what it said:-

C:\ProgramData\East West\ProductChunks\ (KEY GOES HERE)
    C:\ProgramData\East West\products\ EWB file goes here

Have you checked those files are there?

5. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

Best Answer
    when adding, select the instruments folder,
    the user name in greek caracters will not help. you should change this path or modify the user name.

6. trias

trias Newbie

Thanks both for your suggestion i really appreciate. Changing my user name on my pc help. thanks again

7. trias

trias Newbie

thnaks my guy

8. Pasquale1959

Pasquale1959 Newbie

hi Bob
    I need a lot of help....I downloaded east west by r2r and Play 6 over the years. Now I'm trying Opus Orchestra which, being too big and not having Orchestrator by r2r, I will definitely have to buy. How can I handle the two without the files conflicting and overwriting each other? thanks from Italy!!!

9. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

it need to patch the presets of the new version with R2R fix.
    the only way to do it is compare matching version presets, original & patched (it should be done from another library), then reproduce the patching in the new version.

you can also try to supply the Opus Orchestra with orchestrator to R2R. send a link to funtime or decibelle.

eastwest was fun in 2005, now it is pure garbage.

10. Pasquale1959

Pasquale1959 Newbie

Hi Bob...
    Opus Orchestra is 950 gb of libraries ...but there are already r2r libraries Diamond orchestra but without Opus files inside. In any folder find filesdiamond and in addition some files Opus).The only thing I did order the hd with all the libraries and then I had to do a one month trial for free you can do it ... or pay installments each month of 29 USD. I don't know how to send. But what I was asking was how to use Play 6 with r2r libraries like Voices of passion, Goliath, Empire etc...on the same computer...is there any way to prevent them from being overwritten? Thank you

11. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

you can't
    patched presets will only works with patched play.

the only thing to do to load all is reproduce the patching on the opus presets. then use R2R play on it.