East West Library Problems In Kontakt 5.3[Solved]

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Lao, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Lao

Lao Newbie

Hello there

I got problems with East West Library in Kontakt 5.3. Before Im using Kontakt.5.2 and didnt have this problem. When I open Kontakt 5.3 and add the East West Libray it show up in Kontakt 5.3 and I can open an instrument and I can used it. After closing Kontakt and reopen Kontakt 5 the East West Library dissappear in Kontakt 5. How come? I tried to install the East West Library again, but the Library always dissapear in Kontakt 5.

Can somebody help me out. Thankx

Lao

3. kearnsy

kearnsy Banned

You need to speak to a guy on this forum called Kontakt Guru, he's the man who usually deals with any problems anyone has to do with Kontakt

He'll no doubt reply to you when he sees your message, so make sure you check back, sorry I can't be any more help

4. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

It's related to wrong version of Kontakt, check AudioZ for details.

If the problem is related to MacOSX, for sure I can tell you what is your problem:

- you must uninstall old kontakt but in deep level, you must delete some things by hand
    - after that, install kontakt again and you will never get that behaviour

In most situations, mostly on mac, there is a mixture of some versions, it happens when you install new version over old etc... preferences file (*.plist) stays and mostly it's from old versions.

5. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi

If you have Kontakt4 installed as well you should try to add the library their first and then do the same in Kontakt5!

AfaIr that helped way back when I had simular issiues with old KontaktPlayer libraries.

Good luck

6. Lao

Lao Newbie

Thanx for your reply. I have uninstalled old Version and I have install K5.3. It works again. Thanx a lot

7. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

You didnt have to uninstall anything, you can install and run Kontakt4 & 5 at the same time! You could get into the same kind of troubles later one, and need Kontakt4 once again *yes*

Glad you succeded :wink:

8. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Great Teamwork Guys...Knowledge is Power :bow: (Honestly)