East West libraries in demo mode in Kontakt 6.6.1

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by michaelv, Sep 22, 2021.

1. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

did any one found a solution for the east west libraries on mac os catalina or big sur ? kontakt 6.6.1 here..
    maybe adding them in windows and copying something from the windows produchits.xml .. i don't know..

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  2. deetron

deetron Newbie

The same thing happens to me with kontakt 5.6.6, all the libraries come out with the activate icon, is there any way to remove this?

3. deetron

deetron Newbie

I get this when I install kontakt libraries, before this message did not appear, I do not know why now ...

Attached Files:

4. genophyte

genophyte Producer

i gave up on both sister site releases and found a working portable on the ruskie place along with going back to the other older 6.5 portable cause they both just work for me

5. Wavbird

Wavbird Newbie

I'm having the same issue trying to get Tap Space Virtual Drumline 2.5.5 to run in Kontakt 6.6 on Mac. I tried creating a .ncint file for the library that is available on the sister site using NCINT generator and kitty scripts to add the library to cracked Kontakt. And I tried changing the product version to 6 and the AuthSystem to RAS3 but it still opens in demo mode.

I've been able to get almost all other libraries to work in Kontakt 6.6 without a problem and even made bunch of NCINT files for non-player instruments without any issues. It's just Virtual Drumline that I'm having trouble with. And a few other libraries like Sample Logic Rumble and Fanfare which both won't open saying the library is encrypted. Has anyone successfully created a proper ncint file for these libraries?

Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.08.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.07.00 PM.png

(The first pic is when trying to load a multi and the second pic is when loading a single patch)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  6. cyanidecup45

cyanidecup45 Kapellmeister

Has anyone managed to solve this? I'm having an issue with Symphonic Orchestra Gold XP, it worked once on Kontakt 6.6.1 but I had to reset my computer since it got infected with malware, the nicnt file doesn't work in Kontakt 6.7.1 and just throws up demo on instruments, batch resaving, didn't work, editing the XML file to RAS3 didn't work.

7. ᑕ⊕ֆᗰIᑢ

ᑕ⊕ֆᗰIᑢ Platinum Record

I can confirm it happens with normally installed library,
    however the instruments seem to work alright here even in Demo mode..

More importantly,
    there's a special Compilation version of the whole EWQLSO Platinum + Pro XP libraries, (on a certain Russian site...)
    which comes already integrated in one single package (no need to install anything), and doesn't show the Demo problem. :wink:

8. Talula

Talula Rock Star

developer update nicnt file in november 2022 and now it contains new data for current versions of kontakt.
    replace old nicnt and import library again

Attached Files: