Easiest Way to Create Music Video From Scratch Using AI? (Free Tools Preferable)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sayan B, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Sayan B

Sayan B Ultrasonic

I am looking to throw together a few quick music videos. The quality of the production is not a priority, as long as I can roughly implement a story into video and the visuals resemble the style I am going for.

Has anyone here used AI tools to create videos? This can include generative tools that create videos or video clips from scratch using prompts, or AI tools that can transform video that has already been shot.

Please help me out if you can. Even better if you know of any free Ai tools that can do this.

3. Crinklebumps

Crinklebumps Audiosexual

4. Sacculus

Sacculus Kapellmeister

I only know midjourney on Discord for pictures and it works but I also like to see a video similar now. AIPRM chrome extension can help writing good prompts.
    Pictory is nice but I don't see how to sync the video with a audio musical rhythm?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023