Earwax - Best tips to solve?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by JTSD, Mar 7, 2020.

1. tun

tun Rock Star

you must be in USA :(
    USA is a second world country with third world health care. i wish all our brothers could escape that place:suicide:

2. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Agreed re. earplugs at gigs. Had to even use them when working as on stage monitor engineer. Which was tricky!
    But "perfect" ears at 64? First. Human. Ever?

It's a worldwide phenomenon.

3. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

That says it all right there.

What are the top ten causes of death and how many of them have to do with pharmaceuticals, medical malpractice and the "health care" industry in general?

It's insane.

4. Smoove Grooves

Along with Big Pharma, studying Codex Alimentarius for around 15 years as I have, and how Rumsfeld and Blair helped poison the foodchain, I would hope that is enough to help 'wake-up' anybody. But alas...
    You know the Hippocratic Oath relates to only sharing knowledge with GPs etc in the same position? Sick.

5. ThrashHead

Toss agenda 21 and 30 into the mix as well since it ties all of this together. This planet has become a giant tax farm and we're all the cattle that are being, corralled, milked and exploited.

What annoys me more than that are all of the Televidiots that are oblivious to the world unfolding around them. Glued to their televisions and cell phones.

6. ThrashHead

Back to the earwax thing. There are over the counter products you can get that you can use to dissolve and remove earwax. If you are prone to it reoccurring, check your diet and then be more aggressive at keeping up the cleaning.

I have noticed that if I use earbuds or headphones for long periods of time, ear wax can increase. In fact, I've specially noticed that is the only time I have ever had a problem with increased ear wax. I don't use a high volume either.

7. Smoove Grooves

Yep. I use cans a lot, and not only does it seem to promote wax build up, but the skin of the outer ear can't breath properly and causes itchiness and then dryness.
    Re. Agenda 21, this was one reason why a lot of people wanted out of the EU in England.