Earrly D/UR influenced track, hybridsetup , emu e4 and ITB tools - new fusion tested bits on drums

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Unauthorised, Oct 2, 2021.

1. clone

clone Audiosexual

I guess this is remotely on topic since I'm listening to your track checking it out. I got a plugin alliance voucher randomly for 20 bucks and used it on bx_boom. its just a kick drum plugin. randomly for free, I like it so far :)

2. Unauthorised

Unauthorised Member

I think i have that somewhere but was on my mac , been using this little (underpowered) windows box in meantime to checkout some of the delights us wicked mac users are spared of since the first big wave in Jan.

Hopefully sort the hackintosh out soon and eventually use this with audiogridder, so not a total waste of my time I hope!