E-MU Proteus VX Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Software' started by xsze, Aug 31, 2015.

1. xsze

xsze Guest

[​IMG]
    This is one of the the most awesome freebies I stumbled upon, that was crystal clear when I needed to make someone's first steps less frustrating, more fun and fuller.

Accompanied with MuLab with MUX makes one really great freebie starting point for any newcomer and quite an awesome scratchpad overall. :thumbsup:

Gonna post some videos and hope to hear something about this fine tool from your side :mates:

3. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I own and still use the full Version of this. Not the best thing out BUT the Filters are so so yummy. too bad the version I have only works with the worlds largest dongle AKA my old Emu X-Board49. But I don't care,whats one more usb cable?

4. Infidel

Infidel Producer

I still have an original ProTEUS/1 :bleh:
    Why?
    I don't know. I never use it.

5. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, proteus lover fellows, all audio lovers too,

have also got mine with my very first home midi controller, the x-board49, right as it came out (when was it? like eleven, twelve, perhaps even thirteen, years ago?).

for quite some time, liked it, used it, for speedily putting together sequences, ideas.

then, at some day, gave it all to one female friend who was more in the need for it then this here present self of mine, to better use, too.

all the best for all of us, plus pray do include loads more of such amiable reminiscences... :bow:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015