E-Book Exchanging

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Arshia, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Arshia

Arshia Newbie

Hi,

I never watch video tutorial or something like them! i always read book i love book and e-book.

i'm electronic engineer and music is my hubby not a job. i follow every topic be interesting in audio and acoustic field.

btw i want exchanging my e-book. i have lots of e-book in my archive and u can't find many of them in net.

some good book i want to exchange is :

• Csound Power!The Comprehensive Guide (it's very good book for beginning programming vst in csound language)
    • Designing Audio Effect Plug-Ins in C++ (if u want start writing audio plugin with c++ this book is best it's start with digital audio principle and after that learn u how program and author of this book programming the one application that make all this work easy to try! (if u remember their is book out in warez name is audio programming from MIT Press if u not programmer reading this book is useless book for start. but best after read this one)
    • Principles of digital audio - 6th edition (it's nice book and have every information about digital audio as dvd,blu ray,cd and ... )
    • Audio Metering Measurements, Standards and Practice (actually it's only book in this field had been published yet! and best one)
    • Sound Systems Design and Optimization(2nd edition)
    • Sound System Engineering (Fourth Edition) (Best Reference Book for every one interesting!)

and many other book i have. for who want to exchange :

u most have original PDF version of your book (not epud, mobi or ...) and it's not in warez.

send me your book name to i see i have them or not.(for example i don't have those new book and i really want to read them without paying (i pay much for book) :
    The Studio SOS Book
    Modern Recording Techniques
    Practical Mastering
    Drum Recording
    Music Production: Recording
    and ...

i looking for book from focal,Taylor & Francis,Cengage and other press in audio and acoustic section!

u can also ask me about acoustic book in the field of communication system engineering like UnderWater Communication !(it's my job!)

--------------
    I'm not share anything in this topic. any link and no warez.

for exchanging contact with forum Messenger.

and how u can trust me!? I'm long member in audioz as u know or not. u can take your chance or waiting for nothing!
    --------------

after i finishing my exchanging i share popular book in AudioZ .

Best Regards
    Arshia.

3. m9cao

m9cao Producer

Share your books in AudioZ, other people will follow you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Arshia

Arshia Newbie

i share my book. as my experience in warez people not follow u ! and only way to satisfy who won't share anything but get warez! is exchanging for something exclusively with them.

i'm in my word.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

If you want to privately share that's cool and I'm sure there will be some people interested in that. However if you want I can make it happen so that people will follow you if you post stuff on Audioz. The choice is yours so I leave it up to you.

6. oska

oska Noisemaker

I have many many books. But since i got them from free, I'll share them for free. I got them because someone did the same. Privately comparing which titles i have and then exchanging privately is too cumbersome.

I will start posting as soon as i start uploading.

enjoy

7. Arshia

Arshia Newbie

i know all thing about exchanging and how be cumbersome but i looking for who they have many thing but not share in community and always use the community services.

as mention again i'm not talk about free book u can download on net. i talk about many book for 5 or 6 years ago and has not been released yet!

----

and please don't make chaos about exchanging. because i share them in Audioz later.

TNX

8. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

A couple of those books you inquired about are on warez already. I got some of them on p2p sharing a year or so ago.

But I really don't need any more books, haven't even read the stuff I have already! Maybe I will post some on AudioZ if you absolutely can't find them anywhere else, I know I have the Modern Recording Techniques and maybe the Practical Mastering. But like I said I found those on p2p sharing. I haven't bought any books like these.

Where do you live maybe I can get you to fix a tube guitar amp for me?

9. Arshia

Arshia Newbie

many of them is new from last 6 month and earlier! not year and about book on warez. i'm kinda a book warez! and if it's shared in any privet torrent,warez site and forum i understand. and if u get them from P2P it's same as exchanging and P2P not means WAREZ! warez mean when u google it find the link even dead one.(and also show up in warez mine site)
    ------
    sounds good that u have them,:D actually book u mention are very new about 1.5 month past from paperback release and about month for e-book. u have good source for P2P.

no sorry i'm not from US.

10. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I checked my collection, the only one I have is Modern Recording Techniques by David Huber & Robert Runstein in the year 2010. Don't know if that is the same one you're looking for. But I will gladly give it to you as it was free to me. And I guess I am feeling kinda nice today. Would be nice if you could fix my amp though Mr. Electrical Engineer.

I have it at 28mb PDF file. How do you propose I deliver it to you? I do have a few others not on your list too.

Audio Engineering Explained by Douglas Self, 2009
    The Mixing Engineer's Handbook, 2nd Edition by Bobby Owsinski, 1999
    The Secret of the Mastering Engineer by Bob Katz
    Mastering Audio: The Art and the Science by Bob Katz, 2002
    Handbook of Recording Engineering, 4th Edition by John Eargle, 2002
    Secrets of Recording: Professional Tips, Tools, and Tricks by Lorne Bregitzer, 2007

That's what I have, and I don't want anything in return because that's what sharing is!

Would be cool if you could fix my amp!!!! Or teach me to fix it. Really I think I could fix it myself just need some parts. Diodes and tubes, and a thermistor.

And yeah, I got those books off of Demonoid when it was still around. Oh Demonoid how I miss you and love you, aaawwww. Sigh.

Actually I did think of something you could do for me. The amp I need fixed blew up because of poor design. Not proper plate voltage across tubes making them run hot in a certain mode of the amp. There was a mod they used to sell, I could find the link if necessary, but it doesn't give any info about the modification. Just a guitar guru guy used to sell a mod for my amp but doesn't anymore. Maybe you could help me design a mod to this amp circuit to make it work in the proper plate voltage?

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

That was a really nice gesture tater_one and I think there's a lesson we can all learn from your post. In terms of trading files safely with your friends why don't you guys use RestroShare or WASTE both excellent anonymous, secure, and encryped collaboration tools? If you need to trade user names just do that privately by PM and after you're done just delete the message so that it can't be traced back to you.

12. Arshia

Arshia Newbie

Hi, again.

@tater_one

as book u mention i have them all and some of them in paperback version not e-book.

okay about book i said:

Modern Recording Techniques by David Huber 8th Edition not 7th edition on warez (this is new book ,change and update)
    The Mixing Engineer's Handbook, 2nd Edition by Bobby Owsinski is for 2006 not 1996 and first edition for 1996. and it's published as 3rd edition(very better than previews version) (2013)

again i said those book i mention above is not in any warez or torrent. the only way that u can get them is buy them.

why many of those book i said not been release because they are expensive book, and have very expensive price for their e-book.(not about 100$ compared to other books)

------------------------------
    for your amp (in not right place to talk about it!) i can't help because i most see it and design circuit for it. but u can just search "DIY Guitar Amplifier" i think u find one forum it's exclusively for guitarist and u can find many circuit and help from people around u. they work better than me!
    ------------------------------

and for all this book u said just search in AVAXSEARCH.COM u can find live link.
    and also all of them in on package in privet ip-torrent tracker.

good luck.

13. SAiNT

SAiNT Administrator Staff Member phonometrograph

really like that comment :bow:

14. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

No worries, that is why I posted what I had. Sorry I didnt have newest editions.

And we can talk about anything, this is audiosex! And yeah I have researched everywhere, amp is too old and shitty for anyone to care about it. I can probably fix it to original spec. I just want to mod it so it wont run too hot again. I will figure it out.

Sorry I didnt have those newest edition books u were looking for!

15. shelter studios

shelter studios Newbie

Hello there I am new in the topic
    I have several pdf that you will be interesting
    How can I send you them
    Mixing with your mind
    Bob katz

16. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Welcome to the forums tactic mind, first post and you're already sharing. :mates:

17. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

lol books. BAHAHAHAHA BOOKS. I'm going to invent a new reading device it's going to be called the KOOB. It's a cube that basically holds the power to all information in the world...you plant it in your brain and read whatever you want from there...

inb4 Government reads this and steals idea and succeeds...patent pending...one world systematic control...unappended.

18. sertini

sertini Newbie

Hi,

I'm interested in this one: Designing Audio Effect Plug-Ins in C++

In exchange I can offer some of these:

-Mixing Audio Concepts Practices And Tools (Roey Izhaki)
    -DSP System-level design using LabView (Nasser Kehnarnavaz)
    -Mastering Audio (Bob Katz)
    -Audio Measurement Handbook (Bob Metzler)
    -A Sound Engineer's Guide To Audio Test and Measurement (Glen Ballou)
    -Sound Engineering Explained (Michael Talbot-Smith) 2nd edition
    -Recording Studio Design 3rd Edition (Philip Newell)
    -Handbook for Sound Engineers - The New Audio Cyclopedia 2nd Ed (Glen Ballou) DjVu
    -Standard_Handbook_of_Audio_and_Radio_Engineering (Whitaker_J.,_Benson_B.K.)

Peace!

19. Slider

Slider Producer

sertini, do you mean this one?

Audio Effect Plugins In C...

20. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Slider warez linking is not allowed here. Reference releases by name only please.

21. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro Staff Member

Dear HK,
    your brain is way more advanced than any KOOB could ever hope to be. It's just some parts are unpowered/turned off. :wink: