Dude from MixbusTv has the freakiest eye-colour?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cardamom, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Cardamom

Cardamom Platinum Record

Seen some weird, interesting eyes in my life. Heterochromia (one blue / one brown), teardrop shaped pupils or wildly blue conical shaped eyes in people of East-Indian descent. I've seen pink eyes from the side on an Albino friend of ours. Like I said, seen lots. But this guy - what's the deal? No definable iris colour? White-yellow or White-pink? They don't look like contacts either.

Post your 'weird eyes' story/pics. I'm a 5% of the population type dude with Hazel eyes. Whatevs.

3. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

Looks like he has light-grey eyes with a hint of green. Here in Sweden it's more common with grey-blue eyes, but people from Italy (where he is from I think) and Eastern European countries tend to have more green and hazel in their eyes. I think that in Turkey, Iran and some Northern African countries it's also pretty common with similar eye colour that David has. I have a friend with Tunisian parents (though he is born here in Sweden) and his eyes are almost identical to David's.

4. Kyunghee

Kyunghee Member

Contact lenses

you can also see in close pictures the brown underneath the contacts.

[​IMG]

5. hammond231

hammond231 Member

I don't know about the eyes so much. Whatever, I've seen a lot of strange eyes in my time. But that haircut is terrible, and his ego is through the roof. He places a lot of value on the work he does; although I've never actually heard any of it commercially.

But the most annoying thing is the constant plugging of his mediocre-singing girlfriend. Man, talk about being led around by p#$$y.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I don't know, he seems pretty savvy, and happy. Has some good tips as well. About to get married to a hottie, hopefully they release a sex tape.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  7. refix

refix Platinum Record

excellent use of incel-logic.

/s

8. jishnu

jishnu Kapellmeister

He looks like he saw the 'chad' meme and got his body done to its proportions. He looks so unnatural all over, weirds me out :(

9. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Wanted to clarify a few things...

this guy's area of expertise is audio-related stuff and last i heard, it's this forum's focus too, he is one of the best if not the best modern audio engineer with the most relevant stuff, i have been following him for a quite some time, and what he has to offer sometimes is just pure gold, i'm not saying everything he does is top notch nor i care to do so, but again what he offers "freely" is again relevant and actually makes sense 90% of the time which is contrary to most of wannabies Youtubers out there. if you care to go back to some of his early videos and take the time to watch and actually listend you'll understand, sometimes his videos are quite so long and i won't lie i do skip a few because i get bored...

i have listened to a lot of his mixed and master jobs, and they are competitive and solid mixes and i kinda share some of his taste on how we do things and what we want from a final result/product...

Now to the part i don't personally like, calling out someone for how he dresses or how he cuts his hair is kinda low, he's a grown ass adult and he get's to chose that and so most of the people here, and making fun of that is just... again LOW... it's 2022 people.

One thing i kinda agree on is his girlfriend part, but again if you think about it, nothing wrong with supporting the person you love even though i think his relationship at least from her side is purely based on what he has to offer her and mostely business... but on the other hand it's NONE of your business, if she pays him pussy so he does her songs and mixes who are we to get in the middle of that?

:deep_facepalm:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I hope he rinses those huge dandruff flakes out before the shoot.

11. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I've got two words for you: Marty Feldman. :)
    [​IMG]
    He could watch you in the eye and with the other watch some bird passing by. I'd say that's an advantage! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Lumberjack88

Lumberjack88 Noisemaker

You have seen a lot of eyes... but his eyes have seen a lot.

I generally think that people with any tattoos, let alone those with the darker type of tattoos (devil, dragon, spiderwebs etc.), are mentally damaged. Doesn't mean that he's a bad person or worthless, but it does mean he's fighting inner demons and wants the external world to know.

He grew up in Italy and, as a goth/punk/metal kid, he probably caught a lot of flack from the football playing and mafia affiliated guys, who are more into the traditional Italian way of life. Davide is not traditionally Italian in most ways, but what still remained is his desire to look good in his own right.

Almost every Italian I know has been heavily influenced by his mama, they are basically women in men's bodies and, as such, they strive to be optically impeccable from their own point of view. I don't like the focus on appearance too much, however, I generally respect men who have a good relationship with their mother as oppossed to men who grew up with a robotic mother as most Germans, Brits etc. did. Their mothers are like men.

I digress... but this does explain his brutal, yet "stylish" appearance. Growing up fundamentally, yet not fully, Italian + fighting inner demons -> Davide.

I do think that he produces some good videos on mixing/mastering and is a generally helpful and nice guy.

The thing with Bella is that he comes off a bit thirsty in that relationship. A real Italian would never simp like that, but then again, I understand his position a little bit. He worked his butt off to go from Italy to US and make a living as a mixing engineer and now that he's established himself as a reputable engineer, he doesn't have too many options left. Bella seems like a total jackpot to him so he does everything to make her stay. He would fare much better with an abundance instead of a scarcity mindset. Doesn't mean that he has to demean Bella, just that he signals her that she's not above him and that she should also be happy to be with him. That's eaasier said than done. Most guys don't have it in them to truly remain level-headed when in a relationship with a girl (or boy, it's 2022) they really love...

Anyway, he's among the few youtubers/mix engineers who really give out great advice sometimes and I respect him for that. Whatever he does with his private life is his business, though we can all have opinions on it, but ultimately, these opinions should not matter to him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

His eyes in most shots seem blue-grey to me.
    As for his knowledge. he's a really smart guy and there's not much he does not know about.
    I personally do not like his mixes but he is certainly not lacking in technical knowledge.

14. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I never said crust wouldn't be involved...

15. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Seems it was contact lenses for this guy but I know exactly what kind of eye color you're talking of. Here in Spanish is not common but I've known a few people that have it. My mom is one them :disco:
    I'm not :suicide:

On a side note, what's the deal with his broom-brush haircut? It gives me the creeps...

16. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

Slow day?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. refix

refix Platinum Record

we have moved into a broader field of the incel-sciences. fantastic analysis.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. erwinor

erwinor Newbie

He is like a lizard.........the most arrogant and itchy shit on the net

19. OffshoreBanking

OffshoreBanking Kapellmeister

People need to hop off this guy's dick.
    Anyone wondering about a Sound-engineer iris color is a weirdo.

Last post about him a few weeks ago was that he was alledgedly buying views for boosting his supposedly not age appropriate girlfriend music carreer (who cares ?)

Parasocial relashionship are really silly and embarrassing.

I only watched one of this guy video 5 years ago where he gets his head blown by Phillipe Zdar (1967-2019) when visiting his impressive "Motorbass" studio in Paris.

Never thought he acted arrogant, he actually seems pretty grounded and the conversation beetween 2 nerds that are passionate about gear and successfull in their carreer is pretty wholesome and interresting.

So I don't know wtf you're talking about and nobody cares.

20. Barry T

Barry T Producer

Are you sick? "Who cares" regarding an underage girlfriend?

21. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

This is the lounge, isn't it?

I got this when I punched in Bella Kelly...Kelly happy to face sit on Brie Bella! Thanks, Google:yes:

[​IMG]