Drunk Developers - Spitfire Audio

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by zpaces, Oct 17, 2017.

1. zpaces

zpaces Producer

Now that was awkward!

Creating sound libraries is a serious business. Well not, if you are working with Spitfire Audio!
    Christian Henson accidentally sent an internal message via Newsletter. Well he admitted it already. He had too much beer!

That newsletter:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously though, so proud of what you and Stanley have done, I think our community and medioids are going to go mental when they see how quickly you can create fucking amazing orchestral material… gonna be a game changer mate well done!!! Sorry, had a couple of beers, probably getting a little over excited!

C

Sent from my iPhoneOn 16 Oct 2017, at 20:25, Paul Thomson < [email protected] > wrote:

Wtf! downloading now lol

Paul Thomson | Director | www.spitfireaudio.com |On 16 Oct 2017, at 20:23, Christian Henson < [email protected] > wrote:

Its just a quick patch Stanley made me after a show and tell a couple of weeks back, with that new stuff? I said I “have to have that on my thriller!” here it is if you want to give it a whirl: http://bit.ly/2kUBW5A

C

Sent from my iPhoneOn 16 Oct 2017, at 20:11, Paul Thomson < [email protected] > wrote:

Ah that looks amazing mate - thats not from the alpha though is it? What patch did you use? I just did my walkthru I think we’ve got the final RC set now so we’ll whack it over and you can have a play with the final thing.. you are going to soil yourself

P

Paul Thomson | Director | www.spitfireaudio.com |On 16 Oct 2017, at 20:04, Christian Henson < [email protected] > wrote:

Heya, thanks again for recommending Carol, she was brutal but my back hasn’t felt this good in years. As a mere offering of my thanks I’ve done a ditty with some rushes from the Wales shoot to check sounds and pictures match, its here unlisted: https://youtu.be/6MrsiCmubEs

C

Sent from my iPhone
    Update your email preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Given how often ya get random wolf tones, bare velocity layers, odd tuning probs & only on/off vibrato in their libs, fuck yeah I'd say those Spitfire dudes are wasted 24/7! It should only come as news if they say "Paul Thompson was sober for ten mins on Sunday! Red letter day!" XD

(BTW, I <3 most of their libs, j/k)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

Could very well be intentional as promotion to show how "honest" they are about their amazing product.

I also find Spitfire overrated bloatware and wouldn't be surprised at all if they're working shitfaced all the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List