Drumdrops Yamaha Hybrid Kit - Free

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by temple23, Apr 29, 2014.

1. temple23

temple23 Noisemaker

Drumdrops have announced that their amazing Yamaha Hybrid Kit acoustic drum multi-format sample library is now available as a completely free download to everyone who signs up for a free account at their website.

[​IMG]

Drumdrops has made all the packs of the Yamaha Hybrid Kit absolutely free. From today for anyone who has an account at Drumdrops they will be able to get the Multi-Velocity Pack, Single Hits Pack, Drum Replacement Pack and All Samples Pack for FREE. All you need to do to qualify for these great samples is get an account (and agree to be emailed by us from time to time with further great offers).

This high quality acoustic drum sample collection first appeared as a freebie on the cover DVD of Computer Music magazine a while ago. I was literally blown away by the quality of this drum sample library and the fact that it was released as a freebie. It’s one of the nicest sounding drum libraries out there and the fact that it’s now available as a free download for everyone is nothing short of amazing.

The library is currently available in four different versions:
    Multi-Velocity Pack - 399 audio samples with templates for all popular sampler instruments.
    Single Hits Pack - A smaller collection of samples (92 samples in total) for all popular samplers.
    Drum Replacement Pack - Works with drum replacement tools (up to 2592 samples per kit).
    All Samples Pack - All 2592 samples from the forthcoming Kontakt 5 version of the kit.

You can pick any version of the kit and download it for free. Multi-Velocity Pack is what you should go for if you’re looking for multiple velocity layers and sampler presets. The All Samples Pack will provide a mind blowing set of 2592 individual samples in 24-bit WAV format, but you’ll need to load them up in your sampler of choice manually.

The best is yet to come, though…

Drumdrops have announced that the flagship Kontakt 5 version of this kit will be released soon and that it will also be offered as a free download! It will feature a full-blown custom Kontakt 5 interface with all the goodies you’d expect to find in commercial Drumdrops products.

Website

Dont use sample packs that often but always been impressed by the quality releases from Drumdrops and hopefully this will more of the same...

3. halcyo

halcyo Newbie

Are there any sound demos? I can't find any on the site...?

4. miloco

miloco Newbie

Yep click on the 'sound' tab of each kit to listen to demos... The functionality was broken... Fixed now.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks for the info temple23. :mates:

6. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

Anyone took it ?
    From what i read , you need to spend $20-$30 to get it for free ...
    If that's correct , thats not actually what i call FREE ... ??? !!!

7. miloco

miloco Newbie

Sorry that banner on the drum samples landin page will go tomorrow. Our web guy got a bit bogged down today.

Yep it's free. Register an account and then it will be in your account. 4 packs and a few bonus drum loops and multi tracks too recorded and mixed by legendary Phill Brown can't say better than that.

Thanks

8. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Suefreeman,

*yes* I'm one of them...

*no* I don't have paid anything to get the Full Package, I simply gave a valid E-mail address for confirmation of the 'sign up'...

Simply browse along the 'Drum Drops' Website till you find the 'Yamaha Hybrid Kit', then when its Page is available, click on 'Buy it', then the next page will show you the following :

[​IMG]

Simply follow the procedure, and all will be fine for you... :wink:

9. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

Awesone !!
    (i said what i said because just above your pictures, the background images said otherwise.)
    Thanks !!!

10. miloco

miloco Newbie

Actually you don't even need to go to the buy page. Once you have registered an account just login to your invoices & downloads area and the 4 packs will be available to download. Hope that makes sense. That confusing banner has gone now.

Thanks