Drumdrops Will Give Away 10 FREE Copies Of The Gretsch 1960s Round Badge Soul Kit!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Von Geschaftemacher, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Von Geschaftemacher

Von Geschaftemacher Noisemaker

Drumdrops Will Give Away 10 FREE Copies Of The Gretsch 1960s Round Badge Soul Kit!

[​IMG]

Drumdrops have announced that their new Gretsch 1960s Round Badge Soul Kit for Kontakt 5 will be launched on December 3rd at 4 PM (GMT). The first ten visitors who add the product to their shopping cart will get the library for free!

This brand new acoustic drum kit by Drumdrops brings that warm and punchy drum sound of the 1970s to your DAW, packing over 17,000 individual samples and over 1300 MIDI grooves. Five different microphones were used to capture the sound of each drum. These can be mixed according to your taste using the Mic Blend control on the user interface. You can also choose between four different snare drums and the kit also includes congas, shakers and tambourine samples!

I’ve had the pleasure of using some of the previous Drumdrops releases (take a look at the reviews here and here) and these guys are definitely breaking new ground in terms of sound quality and ease of use when it comes to acoustic drum kit libraries for NI Kontakt. Their kits sound absolutely great and the custom user interface for NI Kontakt offers some amazing features such as step sequencing, a huge multi-out mixer with on-board effects, convolution reverbs, etc.

If you’d like to grab the new Gretsch 1960s Round Badge Soul Kit drum kit for free, here’s what you should do:

• Create a use account at the Drumdrops website.
    • Add the product to your shopping cart on December 3rd at 4 pm (GMT).
    If you manage to be among the first ten visitors to do this, you will get the kit for free! If you don’t make it, you can still get a nice discount because the next 50 visitors will get the kit for £30 and then the next 50 will get it for £40. After the first 110 copies are sold, the standard price of £45 will take place.

Please note that a lot of people will try to grab this offer (this usually happens when Drumdrops give something away for free), so don’t be surprised if the first 10 kits are given away in a matter of seconds. You’ll need to be super quick to get your free copy, but it’s definitely worth the effort. Good luck!

Download
    Visit the Gretsch 1960s Round Badge Soul Kit page and add the product to your shopping cart at 4 PM (GMT) on December 3rd to get a free copy of the sample library!

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Probably by the time you read this. :rofl:

4. chopchop

chopchop Member

Man I tried they went fassst

Hopefully it gets shared

5. BChrist

BChrist Member

I'm sure its a cool drumkit and all but, uh, no thanks. I know their are 10 guys who are willing to try a lot harder than I am. Let 'em have it.

6. audiodessey

audiodessey Banned

You are all too late now....

7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

i'll wait till it "appears" somewhere... Christmas all over again !! :rofl:

8. Horsemen

Horsemen Member

that is not going to happen any time soon as drumdrops has added extra protection to their libraries