Drum Replacement Plugin (Slate Trigger, XLN, Drumagog)

Discussion in 'Software' started by VSKZ, Jan 16, 2022.

1. VSKZ

VSKZ Producer

Hi! I made a complex break beat pattern and got XLN trigger from a sister site. It works very well at registering the kicks I want to fatten up. The Problem is that I only can use their library and not my own samples....
    I know that I can export the midi with it, but when I change something, I need to make that midi again and again.

So I searched for a plugin that does this and found drumagog, which didn't get updated in ages, so I guess it's a bad idea.

I think this must be a very easy task to do! Why isn't there a (free) 64 bit plugin who does this?

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Chop the sample using a program like Recycle or Logic. Retrigger slices via Midi. Reassign new samples to the hits. TAL Sampler, Kontakt, etc.
    UVI drum replacer works great too, but you set threshold values based on mostly freq/amplitude and then load replacement samples.

million ways to do this. just pick one and it will become old hat. also, Kick2 is really damn good. :winker:

4. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

5. devilorcracker

devilorcracker Platinum Record

aptrigga is what you are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List