Drum Machine Designer

Discussion in 'Logic' started by ChemaChinasky, Nov 13, 2020.

1. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

Hello people! After fucking my life with the AKAI MIDI EDITOR and deconfiguring my Akai MPK Mini MK2, I am ready to open the Drum Machine Designer and assign the notes of the Pads of Bank A and B with the option "Remember Note" Now my question is How can I save that preset, that is to say that every time I open Logic Pro and DMD those notes are already assigned in the midi, not having to do it every time I open Logic Pro. I already tried everything with the Akai Midi Editor and nothing. ... above I have updated the Mac to BIG SUR and the Software doesn't even work anymore ... so my only solution would be that, save the midi notes in DMD to leave it as default and forget about this fucking shit.

GREETINGS! AND THANKS IN ADVANCE!

3. ChemaChinasky

ChemaChinasky Noisemaker

I saved a project with only the DMD and when loading it, it stays saved. I wanted to leave it as the default that if I open the DMD in another project, those settings are loaded. But hey I'll settle for that. Thank you