Dredd has left the building

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Judge Dredd, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

2. ICWC

ICWC Guest

@Judge Dredd as you can see, society has problem with the most impactful (controversial) persons. It always prefers the adorable popular to continue its vapidity:

IRCP.jpg

I'm really sorry for your loss.:sad:

3. refix

refix Platinum Record

i am one of the accused 'sock puppets', that this person is talking about. i do not personally know or interact with any of the mods. take that for what you will. it may speak to the accuracy of at least some of the claims (and this person does indeed make some claims). i just enjoy (for the most part) lurking (stalking! -- some people would claim) on some of the content in the forum.

when the accusation was laid i was acting on my own volition, and just pushing back about him being less than truthful about some supposed facts that were presented to back up the ridiculous propositions and claims that he made (at first i thought he was joking). i have seen a dramatic rise of this sort of behavior, it needs push back -- for what it's worth.

although presented as such these are not seriously impactful or controversial topics just run of the mill overly dramatic internet content that is popular amongst certain internet circles atm. i may suggest this is designed to gain attention for the dramatist, and push ideals and whatever agenda has taken their fancy. this will in turn (golden?) shower them with virtue from their sycophantic intended audience. they then inevitably parade as victims and martyrs to their cause, all adding to their solipsistic notion of self grandiosity. leading to more sycophantic accolades... well... etc. etc. the cycle continues; you get my drift.

alas, us pelbs will just have to wallow in our god forsaken mediocrity now that the delicate geniuses have so dramatically departed -- or have they?

4. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Friend, I hope my alien talk about reptilians didn't cause any concerns.. I promise as God as my witness I thought I was seriously talking about alien folklore until everyone got quiet, and then I googled. I'm still not sure if an actual computer form of reptilian exists but I thought we were playing troll wars at the time. Apparently I was just playing myself which I've since come to find out. Anyway, hope you find the rest of your time here enjoyable to the extreme. :bow:

5. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

what refix said.
    especially the need to push back.

6. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

You modified this image. There is a report for each time you have been warned. I could produce a screen shot of them too, but you will say that we made them too...

The truth is: why would we need to do that? Your are living any way, and the way you are doing it, simply tells better who you are..
    We dont need to create false warning, you are giving more than enough good reason for your departure here.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

But members can check the date and see what your activity was then. Simply reading the totle of the warning most of them will know it's not invented.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

there's a chance that members can't see those warnings due to some weird XenForo restrictions, i've changed one permission but don't have time to test it. either way, i'm sure mods that warned him sent notifications and discussed his behavior.

obviously, this attitude will not be tolerated. goodbye.

if anyone doubts my words - you can install XenForo v1.5 and try to fabricate a warning's timestamp.

to everyone else - thank you for your continuous support and trust :bow:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.