Dredd has left the building

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Judge Dredd, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

lol what a load of crap. :deep_facepalm:
    but, it didn't take a genius to guess this specimen would burn out like he did, all signs were present.

guess I could risk a warning but it will be worth it

@Judge Dredd
    pick your cartoon, get the fuck out and close the door after yourself, you miserable jersey shore lowlife

and good luck with some other site letting you run your bully apparatus under the disguise of having "strong opinions" because this should certainly have them knowing a bit more about your "profile"..

ps: guess if this place will have a clean clear sky, its like an automated vacuum cleaner just went on a rampage. :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

i don't understand people who stir up drama, yet claim to hate drama.
    as for downvotes, negative reviews and haters, it's the internet. learn to ignore any pointless criticism.
    no one is forcing you to stay here.
    last time i heard this is not an airport nor a train station, but by all means, do announce your departure. proceed to the appropriate gate/platform.
    safe travels.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

This thread is clearly proving it's not about one or more members leaving the forum.
    If you have problem with someone, try talking to that person, then if it's not enough, report it, send PM to a moderator. Then if it's not enough, not effective, if you think that a few members whose behavior annoys/bothers you and you can't stand one or more moderator's insufficient (by your opinion) actions, makes it unbearable for you to continue on this forum, you just quit and no one will blame you.

Now, what just happened here is different.
    Going attacking, accusing, blaming moderators publicly, orchestrating your dramatic exit, acting really like a drama queen makes it difficult for the other members to feel sympathy with you and even with TonyG and few others who have been a kind of reference point on this forum.

Don't throw your personal problem onto the table!

If you have any problem, visit a doctor or psychologist! Other people are not interested in your personal fight with someone on a forum.
    Using a forum has a tough learning curve, a process that needs - during years of experience - a lot of attention, patience, tolerance and ability to deal with people of any kind, who you can't see in person and who you don't know at first. To control you emotions, your anger etc.

This sentence tells a lot:
    "Been offered, and accepted, a log in on a new site. This one is now redundant."

You're not speaking about leaving this forum, you're trying to throw your anger and a king of revenge to spell against the moderators. We are moving to another site - you're saying - where someone might have taken the opportunity of TonyG's leaving decision and invited some high profile members who might have already established a friendship with each other from the forum.
    You guys (the leaving group) could have just talked to each other in PM or whatever way, move forward, go where ever you would like to.
    The only reason I can see here about these drama threads is that they somehow want to promote their new forum. That's what I think deserves the "Nasty" click.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Anyone can see your profile, and yes you have been warned by me several times, mainly because you were commenting into threads only to discredit the thread themselves and their authors instead of participate or ignore.

5. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Err, nope, at least I can't:
    "AudioSEX - Professional Audio Forum - Error
    This member limits who may view their full profile."

6. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

It can be frightening when someone is fed up with a group member and decides to leave the whole group because of that but is afraid of just excluding himself from something he has belonged to, so looks behind him and is not sure others are going with him, start to worry because if others are not following that really sucks.
    You have to be a professional politician or a card player to deal with the pressure and the risk.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Sorry, I thought everyone could.
    I can assure that the image posted by Saint is true, why would he lie anyway? There is no reason.

8. G String

G String Rock Star

That's because you're so stupid, knob face.

LOL. I'm kidding. Just an example. ;)

I agree. Although OTOH forums are personal and you humans have a propensity to get upset at any perceived sleight on yourselves. Some more than others, granted.

I'm surprised Judge Dredd seems so sensitive about stuff when my only interaction with him(?) was in his thread about how he believes humans are awful beings, by default. OTOH, maybe all this stuff just confirms it for him. But if that's true, what's the prospects for this next forum? Why do they invite people? Who will draw the dagger over there?

I never drink before 11am. So I get up at 12.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

10. G String

G String Rock Star

----

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  11. Old X

Old X Guest

All good. :winker:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2018
  12. No Avenger

[​IMG] The advantage and disadvantage of being a mod. You can look at every member's profile page, but don't know if other members can do this too. That's life.
    Btw, I'm having a hard time believing that SAiNT faked that pic.

13. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

You know he would never do that..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

I know he would. This is my profile page as screen capped yesterday.

[​IMG]

No mention of warnings anywhere. Not even a pm saying you're getting warned.
    Fictitious nonsense to throw people off the scent of how badly you and saint have acted recently.

But of course, despite the phantom warnings not showing in my profile, if you have links to the messages you sent me advising me of my warning, post them.
    I should state I have just been through my archive and taken screen shots of everything. Good luck with that, liars.

Everyone else here is a douche for believing this shit doesn't go on.
    Saint and the mods are prepared to lie, do you down, and insult your intelligence, and you let them. Sheep.

I've already said hi to a couple of you on the new site, hopefully I'll see a few more of the non retard, arse lickers like eddie and cryfxmk2.
    Look for the invite in your message boxs ;)

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  15. ICWC

ICWC Guest

Love.jpg

No matter what you say or others say about you.:hug::hug::hug:

The same for @Herr Durr @TonyG @tooloud or who have left here.:hug::hug::hug:

16. No Avenger

What??? How is this possible?

17. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

You could have one valid point of argument (about where the warnings go, where to find) but you state foolish things like he faked the image. You clearly don't get it. Mod may see profiles on a different way.
    I guess the warnings goes to Conversation, as it would make the most logical sense, you receive it as a conversation, this way you can reply and literally have a conversation with the mod. Now, for the mod your profile must be visualized different as he is not Google or FB or whatever to spy on your messages but review the sent warnings.

18. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

Hurray! You found something to cheer you up! It's good, keep on your therapy.
    But if you said hi to someone on the other site (that you who have allegedly left the building here keep promoting more aggressively), why do you feel the need to say this here to the same person? That's so childish! It's like redundantly sending instant messages in multiple messengers to the same person. You used the word "redundant" in this thread, so I suppose you understand its meaning.
    And what about AZ? Because Olymoon is the mod there, too. So the deserters are gonna' stop using it, too?

19. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I think they must be talking about one of those fake R2R sites we heard about.

20. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

OK, THAT'S IT!!! I am leaving too...

Wait What, nobody cares?! Well, guess i'll stay then.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.