Don't hate only 'Acid' Love

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by spyfx, Oct 21, 2017.

1. spyfx

spyfx Guest

for the audiosex community.
    Please read before you listen to the track : (this is the important part)
    So.......i've been following this awesome site/forum & the sister one since 2003.
    This place is really cool.I have met here some really nice people & engaged into interesting conversations.
    To the rock community here u guys rock on ! :headbang:
    To the electronic community here u guys electrify everyone :keys:
    Some fellow members i would like to mention :
    Andrew,ned944 & staff members,administrator thanks for keeping this site alive & for the hard work.
    BudSpencer thanks for listening to my first album,Beth thanks also,Backtired hope you like the album covers,MMj2017 u r a Rock Star,Jeen thanks,Darthfader you're the real Darth Vader,Herr Durr thanks,foster911 u r THE PANTHER follow your bliss always,beatmangus thanks,Sylenth.Will.Fall,famouslut thanks guys!,Recoil keep making good music and remember the best soundtrack is the one of your life,
    Impessive thanks,jynx Massive Man ! go make some Massive Music,Oysters thanks are u a Reason user ? if so pm me,Von_Steyr thanks for info & wishing you great mix adventures !
    If i forgot someone i'm sorry but i'm human after all.
    TO THE 0.001 % of people here hating other fellow members may your heart be full of love instead of hate.
    I love you too but i've chosen music.
    Goodbye !.

vid on youtube :

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. Recoil

Recoil Guest

This is really good.:metal:

4. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks man really appreciate it. :wink:
    @Recoil ,here is an idea that i have for you !,since you like making cinematic/filmscore stuff take a look at sonic charge synplant,and make a track with it,think a bit "outside the box",it is not your typical cinematic library in any way,it is very easy on the cpu also & you can create some very interesting soundscapes with it,hope you like my idea :wink: